Chose the right day to be on the wrong side of the country

Currently reading:
Chose the right day to be on the wrong side of the country

Dave starts the, "if you drive a Classic Panda you're probably gay" topic again... :devil: :p

Would rather live there than anywhere in london. Overcrowded polluted s***hole!.

If you did the same thing in london 60%+ wouldn't even be english.

it finally kicked in today.:(

walking to work i couldnt go 30 steps without road works or lorries or cabs or tourists getting in my way.

then go for lunch and the minimum you can spend and fill yourself up is about £5 then add transport fees.

i am getting annoyed:mad:

Actually there is! :) A sandy one too.

Right next to Embankment Pier, in front of the NFT.

Went to a few "beach parties" there back in the day ... (y)

:ROFLMAO:

i was at one a few months back down there. had a bonfire too :slayer:

There is no beach in London.

IM000920.jpg

ruislip lido....that is a sandy beach......:p

Yes but we have already lost our Virginity.

Even I have standards

they look ok to us straight guys :D

:p see what you catch, and I'm on about out of the water with your fishing line :ROFLMAO:

Dave starts the, "if you drive a Classic Panda you're probably gay" topic again... :devil: :p

What and if you have 4 like me then your so bent you've come back round and become straight again :rolleyes: :p

it finally kicked in today.:(

walking to work i couldnt go 30 steps without road works or lorries or cabs or tourists getting in my way.

then go for lunch and the minimum you can spend and fill yourself up is about £5 then add transport fees.

i am getting annoyed:mad:

Moan moan, bloody moan :mad:

Yeah a 5 minute drive is much easier than hours online haxing peoples myspace / facebook etc :nerner:
yeah exactly. and thanks to mobile phones you dont need to look like a professional pervert any more, you can get close-up crack pics without anyone noticing.

Back