Chose the right day to be on the wrong side of the country

Currently reading:
Chose the right day to be on the wrong side of the country

What a bunch of ****ing mingers :yuck:

bikini_jpg_display.jpg

I'm surprised they didn't bring their chavy little todlers along :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Well, having grown up in the north east (darlington) and then moving here a couple of years ago, I can say I much prefer the girls (& the place) down here :)

Well, having grown up in the north east (darlington) and then moving here a couple of years ago, I can say I much prefer the girls (& the place) down here :)

Each to their own but after working in Richmond for a month which is supposed to be the upper class part of london I wasn't impressed. Everything cost a fortune, People were ignorant and unfriendly and generally unsociable, was my idea of hell tbh so much so I made the 4hr trip each way (£85 worth of fuel) to go back home every 2-3 days because I got that home sick!. Lukily I had unlimited 'within reason' expenses on that job as well as £32,50 an hour for a job I could do in my sleep :devil:.

saying that there was some right munters.

And I expect they'd say the same about you?

I'm surprised there's any totty in that **** hole!

I thought the beach looked rather pleasant, much nicer than most on the south coast - full of litter, (discarded picnic items, condoms, loo paper etc)

What a bunch of ****ing mingers :yuck:
Having seen your photo on the forum I'd say pot, kettle, black?
I'm surprised they didn't bring their chavy little todlers along :ROFLMAO:

And I wonder how many of them can actually spell 'chavvy' and 'toddlers' ?

Last edited:
If you did the same thing in london 60%+ wouldn't even be english.
There is no beach in London.

BTW, your "statistics" are not borne out by reality. Even the BNP doesn't come out with that ****e.

Back