cheapest travel from london to edinburgh

Currently reading:
cheapest travel from london to edinburgh

lenivec

hello.

I planed to go to Edinburgh in november (I am from slovenia), but now I have found cheap flight to London, why not spend day or two in London... And here is the question, what is the cheapest way to get from London to Edinburgh by train (I want to see something else than clouds trough the window :), so plane is not an option). Where can I book online?

Last edited:
£35 one way on National express coaches

http://www.nationalexpress.com/

T that offer expires before he gets into the UK
"Your Bums, 25,000 Coach Seats at £1
We've got 25,000 seats on over 75 routes for just £1 one way!
All you need to do is book by midnight on 14 September 2008 to travel before 30 September 2008.
So whether you fancy a big night out, a weekend away or just visiting family, we can get you there.
The earlier you book the more chance you've got of getting a £1 fare so what you waiting for? Book now using the journey planner on the left!"

hello.

I planed to go to Edinburgh in november (I am from slovenia), but now I have found cheap flight to London, why not spend day or two in London... And here is the question, what is the cheapest way to get from London to Edinburgh by train (I want to see something else than clouds trough the window :), so plane is not an option). Where can I book online?

You should have come to Ireland :p!! My dad is Slovenian (y)

Back