Cheap Holidays

Currently reading:
Cheap Holidays

Well what sort of holiday you after Alex? I take it youre in the 25-30 age group? do you want excitement or calm and relaxing? Give us a clue!!
One thing does puzzle me about people and foreign holidays tho. Why do people go abroad in the british summer? I like to get all the sun i can for free in this country then go abroad in October/ November, i pay less and i get sun when everybody back home is getting rain!

So youre after sun, sea and sex!(y) Whats wrong with Ibiza? is it too much?or one of the Canary islands? Believe it or not the USA or Canada isnt as exspensive as you may think, its dirt cheap over there! and you can do both in one go.(y) I spose if the later of the 3 S's is what youre mainly after it has to be club 18-30:slayer: but watch you dont come back with more than just your Duty free.:yuck:

MATT 68 said:
One thing does puzzle me about people and foreign holidays tho. Why do people go abroad in the british summer? I like to get all the sun i can for free in this country then go abroad in October/ November, i pay less and i get sun when everybody back home is getting rain!

You try doing that when youv'e got kids, you'll end up before the education board rather sharpish. We are forced to go during the school holiday period and the tour operators sting us for it. Getting away from this country is a blessing whatever the season/period.

Back