Technical Cheap 1.2 SX ?

Currently reading:
Technical Cheap 1.2 SX ?

I've always wondered about the 1.2
It doesn't seem very popular and it was replaced with a 1.4 pretty quickly. I'd imagine you'd have to thrash it to shift the weight of a Doblo with 5 people in it :eek: .

lol forget 5 people. you had to rev it like crazy before changing gear up any decent hill... and thats with just the driver. probly why the HG kept going... we have a lot of hills around here ;)

it was my mums car as shes a gardener. after the 2nd HG blew, i finally convinced her to get atleast the 1.4. Unfortunatly there weren't any 1.4 doblos around at the time with a reasonable asking price so we ended up buying the 1.4 berlingo (and had to travel about 120miles for that!)
the extra 200cc makes so much difference. you can actually drive it like a normal car ;)

Last edited:
Unfortunatly there weren't any 1.4 doblos around at the time with a reasonable asking price so we ended up buying the 1.4 berlingo (and had to travel about 120miles for that!)
the extra 200cc makes so much difference. you can actually drive it like a normal car ;)

Unfortunately you have to drive a berlingo now. Shame.

Back