chavs

Currently reading:
chavs

if you really are bored and feel the need to break the rules, at least find something profitable to do with your time that has fewer victims, like selling drugs. (y)

if you really are bored and feel the need to break the rules, at least find something profitable to do with your time that has fewer victims, like selling drugs. (y)

Selling drugs is too easy round here :p, and i have a baby sister, I don't want smackheads knocking on the door. What we really need is tyler durden and his fight club :slayer:

thers only one way to get rid of chavs

"alaina new priminister"

"as of next month, all benifits will be stopped. all coucil house tenants will have to pay rent, buy or get kicked out. the only people who will recieve money from the government will be those who ahve been genuinely classed as unable to work due to disabilty or retired. no exceptions, no free money or free houses for lazy bastards who sit on thier arses all day" " and of course income tax will be reduced as we dont have to support these people any more. "

i think the problem is bordem. they dont have to work as they know we'l pay for them, so in all that boredomm they breed, n produce bored offspring.

id cut all dss/dole/benifits etc, n then see what would happen,
get a job or starve ya bass!!!

You wouldn't be saying that if some well educated chav took your job and you had no money :p

Granted it would never happen so that arguement doesn't particulary work!

if i lost my job id find another! i cant understand where this mentality of, meh i dont need a job il just claim, WTF!!

when did this start! throughout history only the fittest survive, n only the fittest could get jobs, or support a family, etc, but now we are also supporting all these leeches! its causing inbreeding and in a wierd way stunting our evolution, as no longer is it only the fittest that survive, its every 1! it bugs me though as these people are quite capable of working, there just to lazy, lets throw them back to cave man times, n see if theyre too lazy to go get food, then we'l see who'l survive.

im know im a tad evil, but it fcuking bugs me!!

Yeah because you can just walk into a job the next day :rolleyes: If it was that easy I'd know where the hell to move onto after college :)

if some one has good mannerism and a good education, then yes, i reckon i could find a job the next day, wether it be working a mcd's till i found a better one, id never just go , " ah fcuk it, il just **** baout for a few months"

after college is different, your talking about a career not a job. a career is hard to find, so you go to college/uni till you get good enuf qaulifications to get the carreer you want.

if some one has good mannerism and a good education, then yes, i reckon i could find a job the next day, wether it be working a mcd's till i found a better one, id never just go , " ah fcuk it, il just **** baout for a few months"

after college is different, your talking about a career not a job. a career is hard to find, so you go to college/uni till you get good enuf qaulifications to get the carreer you want.

But i'm saying unless you have a career that has a lack of professionals and is desperate for them you can't just walk into another proper job. Working at MacD's wouldn't give you much to live on, so you may need some benefits.

Uni, pah, **** that waste of money ;)

But i'm saying unless you have a career that has a lack of professionals and is desperate for them you can't just walk into another proper job. Working at MacD's wouldn't give you much to live on, so you may need some benefits.

Uni, pah, **** that waste of money ;)

i know what your saying but the point being, that you shouldnt live past your means, by all means try very hard to get a proper career, but in the mean time, dont claim benifits, get a normal job, n you dont have to live past the means of the amount it pays. of if it doesnt pay very much, get another one, ive currently got 2 part time jobs n full time uni, just so i can a) support the life style i wanna live, n b) hopfully bet set in good stead to get a carreer at the end of it, if i dont get the carreer i want i wouldnt give it all up n claim the dole, id keep trying n work my part time jobs until something came along that prompted change. comprende?? ;)

i know what your saying but the point being, that you shouldnt live past your means, by all means try very hard to get a proper career, but in the mean time, dont claim benifits, get a normal job, n you dont have to live past the means of the amount it pays. of if it doesnt pay very much, get another one, ive currently got 2 part time jobs n full time uni, just so i can a) support the life style i wanna live, n b) hopfully bet set in good stead to get a carreer at the end of it, if i dont get the carreer i want i wouldnt give it all up n claim the dole, id keep trying n work my part time jobs until something came along that prompted change. comprende?? ;)

Si senorita (wrong language isn't it:p) (y)

If everyone registered as unemployed got a job there wouldn't be enough jobs to go around especially with all these polish and romainian suckers comming into the country taking jobs etc.

now we're delving into the relms of the economists, ( not my department) of course as priminister id have such people to adivse of the likely outcomes ;)

What about those of us with children? My daughter is almost 6 and goes to school but my son who is 2 1/2 goes to a private nursery a few hours a week costing £2.70 an hour and i'm not at work

If i were to go to work he would have to spend more time in the nursery which means at least half what i would be able to earn p/h, my husband would lose his working tax credit, loan payments would go up as would his csa payments, i would lose my child tax credit

So if i go to work i could work full time and we would still be worse off than we are now and my son would go without the nurturing and attention every child should have while they are lucky enough to have their mum at home

What about those of us with children? My daughter is almost 6 and goes to school but my son who is 2 1/2 goes to a private nursery a few hours a week costing £2.70 an hour and i'm not at work

If i were to go to work he would have to spend more time in the nursery which means at least half what i would be able to earn p/h, my husband would lose his working tax credit, loan payments would go up as would his csa payments, i would lose my child tax credit

So if i go to work i could work full time and we would still be worse off than we are now and my son would go without the nurturing and attention every child should have while they are lucky enough to have their mum at home

Totally agree with you there. I think things like incapacity should be re-evaluated and JSA scrapped / changed for food tokens :p.

well i don't claim either of those:p

The only help we get is child and working tax but then again so do most people

Its annoying becuase you cant go anywhere these days with the fear of someone setting on you, for abolutely no reason at all

sorry to hear it sammyboo..,.,
Like i mentioned before, violence is the only cure for these fu*kers., you see they expect you to be afraid of them and they count on this so you have to turn the tables on them.,
Im not really an angel myself and ive had my brushes with the law.,
I went to donegal in the west of Ireland a few months ago with my fiancee and after only 5 minutes in the place, 4 muppets wanted to start something in a chinese takeaway, so not being one to back down i left the takeaway back to the car and they followed me out shouting what they were going to do to me. they were all full of bravery at this stage until i got straight back out of the car with a knife and went for the biggest one.
all of a sudden they weren't so tough anymore even though i was in the middle of nowhere and out numbered, they even called the police which i thought was very funny concidering they were the ones that had threatened to kill me for absolutely no reason.,.,
I suppose i do have a bit of a violent temper but only with poeple like these bastards. im very security concious and never let my fiancee go far alone for fear something could happen to her just like sammiboo.,

if i lost my job id find another! i cant understand where this mentality of, meh i dont need a job il just claim, WTF!!

when did this start! throughout history only the fittest survive, n only the fittest could get jobs, or support a family, etc, but now we are also supporting all these leeches! its causing inbreeding and in a wierd way stunting our evolution, as no longer is it only the fittest that survive, its every 1! it bugs me though as these people are quite capable of working, there just to lazy, lets throw them back to cave man times, n see if theyre too lazy to go get food, then we'l see who'l survive.

im know im a tad evil, but it fcuking bugs me!!

The government should bring back the workhouses. then people will find jobs so they dont have to live in those terrible conditions

Back