chavs

Currently reading:
chavs

they have skate parks now, never had them when i was a kid, they got Internet, library is open till late in a lot of big towns so they get on net for free, they all have play stations and hundreds of TV channels to watch, theres loads more to do now
I agree with dave, the little bastards have everything, its the parents that have them like that, their just as bad.,,

someone tried to nick my bike off me whilst i was on it. little sh*thead. so i climbed off my bike and just as he tried to climb on i kicked in the back of the knees then stamped on his leg.
lolita, i would have stomped on his head instead of his leg!!:devil: :devil:

Military training really work :) just look at bad lads army ;). Its this bad because of all the PC Bull Crap meaning the Police's hands are tied TIGHTLY. My finance's step dad is in the police and he's seriously considering leaving after 20yrs because its so infuriating watching the little scrotes get away with what they want.

Too right, would not want to interfere with their civil liberties, does not matter how many they take off some one else, its all messed up.

Attachments

• chavhunter.JPG
    chavhunter.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 7
Does a chav have to have some form of burberry?:chin: Or just urban wear? An ex was into wearing tops with cheeky on them I have a feeling she might qualify.:eek:

apparantley the lass who i hit with the shutter by accident is going to knack me, and shes going to get her mam to knack the deputy manager who used to live next door to her.
stupid scum, wish she'd sod off to some youth club (even though im only 2 years older thsn her)

give her 4 cans of DutchGold and 20-blue and she'll do whatever you like.,., now weather thats a good thing or not, im not sure?.,.,lol

Chav's should be sent to boot camps to learn some respect, discipline and command of the english language, and how to behave like normal human beings instead foul mouthed vandals.

I dread to think what their offspring will be like wjem they reach adulthood, if they live that long. And the thought that some of them could (if they have enough brain cells) become members of parliament just doesnt bear thinking about. :eek:

Chav's should be sent to boot camps to learn some respect, discipline and command of the english language, and how to behave like normal human beings instead foul mouthed vandals.

I dread to think what their offspring will be like wjem they reach adulthood, if they live that long. And the thought that some of them could (if they have enough brain cells) become members of parliament just doesnt bear thinking about. :eek:

ROFL you don't need brain cells to have a career as an MP in Britain or the USA look at George Bush :D. So your point is very valid... Scary as it is.

I think Chavism is starting off quite young now - you usually would associate it late teens. But i have seen loads of chavvy kids lately. Have no respect, tell you to F-off.

a While ago a kid from a foster home from a neighbouring house kept jumping behind my car as i was trying to reverse on my drive, probably hoping i would hit them and she could put a claim in. (she was about 12/13)

This was happening every day, i got that peed off with her that i got out of my car and pinned her up against it and told her if she ever did it again I wouldnt stop and make sure as a result she wouldnt be able to walk again.

Cruel I know - but it stopped the cocky little git :eek:

LOL That would do it

Trouble is if the chav parents saw you do it, they wouldnt waste a second having you done for assault.

Kids began being disruptive back in the 70's and 80's. There was something on the tv back then reporting kids of 7 and 8 ripping tiles off their school roof and hurling them at the teachers below.

So I guess those little darlings are the parents of the chavs now.

In truth though, they're only like the early teddy boys, mods and rockers, punks etc. It's just as you get older and there's a generation younger than you acting like that you think it's new.

Chavs are more aggressive than the previous teenagers. Maybe something to do with the pacifistic weak society we've bred in the UK that are so politically correct we can't do anything without being told off about it. Even banning nursery rhymes because they may upset certain ethnic groups. So chavs have never been disciplined by their parents and now we're paying for it. No slapping, no this, no that. No wonder chavs are like they are.

The worlds gone mad.

I'm gonna go and chav it up down the high street now and get some more bling for me mota! LOL

My sister works at school it isnt too bad for her cos her classes are nusery and reception. But she says the way the parents are with the kids is insane. The kids treat their parents like dirt and the parents dont do anything about it. Its obvious the kids need a good slap.

I think it stems from here, they know they can get away with. So they carry and as they get older they push boundries. There are more stabbings by kids, more kids are carrying knives.

When me and my boyfriend went away for a weekend to bridlington ( :p ) we was supposed to be meeting my sister in a pub so we were just walking down the street and there were a gang of people who looked like they had been kicked out of a pub. We moved towards the edge of the kerb and for no reason at all, as a lad was walking past he punched my boyfriend in the face.

I screamed at him "what the hell did you do that for" then the next minute a big fat chavette ( a good 20 stoner) with her belly hanging out over her skirt was in my face saying he didnt do anything, she was totally peed up and then she knocked me to the ground and got on top of me and lay into me - i couldnt do a thing cos she was too heavy!

Police and abulance came for me, they were arrested and we both were compensated when it went to court. Only £50 mind - i was off work a week without pay because of it.

Its annoying becuase you cant go anywhere these days with the fear of someone setting on you, for abolutely no reason at all

I was reading the sunday magazine yesterday (or one of those freebie mags anyway) and there was a fiesta completely covered in burberry :eek:

When me and my boyfriend went away for a weekend to bridlington ( :p ) we was supposed to be meeting my sister in a pub so we were just walking down the street and there were a gang of people who looked like they had been kicked out of a pub. We moved towards the edge of the kerb and for no reason at all, as a lad was walking past he punched my boyfriend in the face.

I screamed at him "what the hell did you do that for" then the next minute a big fat chavette ( a good 20 stoner) with her belly hanging out over her skirt was in my face saying he didnt do anything, she was totally peed up and then she knocked me to the ground and got on top of me and lay into me - i couldnt do a thing cos she was too heavy!

Sounds like a normal day in East yorkshire to me :rolleyes:.
I have admitted on here before I'm not squeaky clean, and have had my run ins with the police, but it wasn't that that bothered me, it was the beating I knew my parents would give me that I was worried about. So I have been disciplined as a kid, yet at the time, a group of youngsters messing about having a laugh you think "ah **** it lets do something daft that could get us in some ****", because at the end of the day to a lot of kids nowadays thats how you get a reputation.

at the end of the day to a lot of kids nowadays thats how you get a reputation.

kids have always been "naughty" to pass the time and escape boredom. the problem is that what kids do to be naughty has turned into quite serious stuff, often with real victims. once we knocked on doors and ran away, now throwing bricks off motorway bridges is more popular. the worst part is the kids who do it rarely see the severity of what they're doing. the change is huge and obvious. kids havent changed, society has.

Last edited:
kids have always been "naughty" to pass the time and escape boredom. the problem is that what kids do to be naughty has turned into quite serious stuff, often with real victims. once we knocked on doors and ran away, now throwing bricks off motorway bridges is more popular. the worst part is the kids who do it rarely see the severity of what they're doing.

Knocking on doors got boring when I was about 8 :p

Back