chavs

Currently reading:
chavs

M111CYY

Formerly mickyd6666
i no another thread about chavs but they really do get on my nerves.
tonight at work loads kept running in the shop and pulling down the displays so i had to pick everything up off the floor.
i eventually had to lock and unlock the door to let customers in.

i pulled the window shutters down at about 6.15 4 hrs before we shut and one of em was sat on window and wouldnt move so i pulled it down a bit, she still didnt move, i pulled it down a bit more and accidentaly hit her on the head a bit, then she kicked me:eek:
id rang the police twice before they actually turned up.
then a few others on bike started to pull the shutter over the door down, trying to lock us in.:tosser: s
grrrrrrrrrrr

id have liked to, she makes the shop hell, shes barred but it doesnt stop her coming in. shes also got the foulest mouth on earth. every other word is f this and f that.
wish shed sod off to her own estate and not ruin mine

she even threatened me that shed rang her dad after id accidentally hit her. i was actually lookin forward to that so i could press am panick button and have the place swarming with cops

In Scotland we identified these types long before the advent of the chav, but we called them "neds", or sometimes even "bams". They are dangerous little bastards, but work on a basic animal level, so if you kill and dismember one then leave the corpse hanging outside the shop it'll keep them away (until the corpse rots away, then you have to start all over again).
I had to deal with agressive drunks and junkies in a previous job, but nothing, nothing at all could induce me to deal with neds every day. :nutter: :tosser: the lot of them.
Anyone for mass sterlisation of the under-classes/untermenchen?
Anyone?

In Scotland we identified these types long before the advent of the chav, but we called them "neds", or sometimes even "bams". They are dangerous little bastards, but work on a basic animal level, so if you kill and dismember one then leave the corpse hanging outside the shop it'll keep them away (until the corpse rots away, then you have to start all over again).
I had to deal with agressive drunks and junkies in a previous job, but nothing, nothing at all could induce me to deal with neds every day. :nutter: :tosser: the lot of them.
Anyone for mass sterlisation of the under-classes/untermenchen?
Anyone?

well ulucky for me the shop i work in is on the outskirts of a fairly decent estate and rough estate were basically the kids rule, they dont even listen to the cops and i dont think they can understand each other unless every other word is a swear word, get confused otherwise.

I work in a spar on the outskirts of a scum hole estate/

we don'tget many of the younger chavs, more the 25+ chavswith their £25 chavaliers (oh, they are onto early vectras now:rolleyes: ). they come and make trouble and generally make living a misery.

TBH its not as bad as my old town shop (maryport for those who know it), there it was mainly the younger ones that you have to have a member of staff for each to follow them around.

OH and we have electric shutters operated from inside either by button on teh wall, OR by aa remote control key on a keyring :slayer:
if they get in th way of the shutter they get crushed, simple as that:worship:

and yes. they are closer to animals than humans.

the only way to deal with these little bastards is with pure violence!!!
my fiancee was driving home the other day when a "chav" tried to hijack her just a few mins from my house.,
so when she called me i told her to come back to my house, i then got on the blower and tooled up ready for the pox,.,,
We spent about an hour looking for him and just when we were gonna give up we stumbled across him, he was crossing the road right in front of us:devil:

Suddenly out of nowhere the tables had turned on the little bast*rd and he was "introduced" to me, 4 of my brothers, 1 cousin, 2 mates and my :D sister:D .,.,lol.,2 puntos and a civic full., needless to say, he was very "sorry" and offered to pay for any damage but that means fu*k all if my fiancee is affraid to drive on her own.,.,

Find the one that thinks he's the hardest and level the Bast*rd in one., then the rest of them will think your a psyco and will know to keep out of your way.,.:D :D :D

not sure.

I'm still keen on a rented tranist panel van (LWB to take the wight), with a dirty great gatling mounted inside the slidy door for drive by chav slaying. and a high rate machine gun (m16?) on the rear.

and just drive randomly around the country looking for trouble, then eliminating it.

nationwide chavs will be bricking it, change there attitude change their appearance so there is no possible way they could be mistooken for a target.

the world would be a mildly better place for a while

great thing is, the cops dont give a sh*t about them so you can have a freeforall,., we got pulled the day we were lookin for that chav and we all had weapons and the copper said to us"i hope ya's catch em lads,goodluck".,.,

someone tried to nick my bike off me whilst i was on it. little sh*thead. so i climbed off my bike and just as he tried to climb on i kicked in the back of the knees then stamped on his leg. it's funny watching someone who tried to mug you and steal your bike cry. i just went on my way.

my theory was you shouldn't mess with someone at 6am on a bike on her way to work (wearing horsey gear as she can obviously deal with a ton weight horse).

i dont normally agree with violence but its true when it comes to chavs that if you hurt one the rest tend to leave you alone.

I've had that before, rode past a group of chavs on my big bike (worth about 3x that of my car :eek: ), one of them ran out and grabbed my rear brake lever.

thankfully for me the rear brake had a leak, so pulling the lever just results in dot 4.0 fluid squirting out!!!:p

he got the end of an oversize bar in his chest someplace and then the crank to his knee/shin. nearly ended up knocking me off as he doubled up instantly.

but yeah. I laughed, and he was just bleh bleh bleh f f f :)

i can't stand this whole chav culture there is going on
but i do understand it, there is nothing for these little gits to do.
i know thats not an excuse to go around robbing but there is no structure in their lives
when i was young tere were schools discos and youth clubs. this new generation don't seem to have anything to do.
it doesn't help that a large portion of these chavs come from families that are on benefits and cant afford hobbies or days out
There is no respect any more kids don't learn to repest their elders.

i can't stand this whole chav culture there is going on
but i do understand it, there is nothing for these little gits to do.
i know thats not an excuse to go around robbing but there is no structure in their lives
when i was young tere were schools discos and youth clubs. this new generation don't seem to have anything to do.
it doesn't help that a large portion of these chavs come from families that are on benefits and cant afford hobbies or days out
There is no respect any more kids don't learn to repest their elders.

they have skate parks now, never had them when i was a kid, they got Internet, library is open till late in a lot of big towns so they get on net for free, they all have play stations and hundreds of TV channels to watch, theres loads more to do now

Damn my spelling! The fact is that these chavs are here to stay as long as there is no real deterent for the crimes they do, ASBOs are just bullrubbish a stay in young affenders is just like a holiday. they should be made to clean the streets in those big orange boiler suits or sent away to do militry training

Damn my spelling! The fact is that these chavs are here to stay as long as there is no real deterent for the crimes they do, ASBOs are just bullrubbish a stay in young affenders is just like a holiday. they should be made to clean the streets in those big orange boiler suits or sent away to do militry training

Military training really work :) just look at bad lads army ;). Its this bad because of all the PC Bull Crap meaning the Police's hands are tied TIGHTLY. My finance's step dad is in the police and he's seriously considering leaving after 20yrs because its so infuriating watching the little scrotes get away with what they want.

Back