Chavs =/

Currently reading:
Chavs =/

SeicentoS

Established member
about 20 mins ago I did the stupidest thing I have ever done in a car, just picked my mother up from local supermarket, on the way home a gang of kids threw a snowball at my windscreen which blinded me, I turned round got out and gave em a mouthful, next thing I know 4 huge 17 year olds come out the local rugby club as I was turning round and blocked me exiting. My mother! got out the car and gave em all a real mouthful, if she wasn't there I'd have definately got kicked in, moral of the story, don't get so worked up over nothing =/

Nothing wrong with telling the kids to respect other peoples property. If the big ones wanted arms and they won on the spot, as long as they left you mobile you could always come back at a later date and do em some real damage.

People have been shot over sillyer things... why throw a snowball at someones car for? specially while its being driven :mad:

the boys are local aswell, so I'll be sleeping with 1 eye open watching the car lol =/

S'alright sounds like you've got your mum to protect you. :)

KoArAnG said:
Ah no worries mate, just give em all a kickin next time, take out the one with the most front first. Size matters not.

I agree with that mate. No matter how big and gobby, a swift toe poke in the nadges always brings tears to their eyes. If not, run like hell !!!!!!!!!!!

KoArAnG said:
Ah no worries mate, just give em all a kickin next time, take out the one with the most front first. Size matters not.

Thats what my mother did, she went straight for the gobby one, didn't hit him obviously but he shut up straight away.

If the little gob****es blocked your car from exiting, then you should have hit the accelerator pedal and run the butt-wipes over. :D

Your mum is a star by the way. :worship: Taking on a bunch of Chavs and giving them better than they could give her and putting them in their place. We need more people like her in the UK (y)

Last edited:
Back