General Chavs and windscreens!!

Currently reading:
General Chavs and windscreens!!

NanoSi

C:/ Rant
Begin

Last thursday I had my windscreen replaced where the heat had turned a chip on my windscreen into a full scale crack riot, ( 1 insurance claim and 100 gbp excess), i wake up this morning to find that some chavy toerags hav put a rock through my dads ford ranger screen then decided to attack my car behind it, so i now have a huge load of chips and scrapes up the bonnet where a rock has bounced up and a chip in the new screen which has caused another 6 inch crack, and all this after only owning the car a few months odd,
why cant scum like that keep themselves to themselves and leave other ppls stuff alone!

Rant End;

Sorry, had to get it off my chest

Si :slayer:

What about giving them to the americans to drop on iraq, only problem is you couldnt call them smart bombs, more like thick bombs, bum bombs or DSS bombs, lol

Come to think of it :idea:

They could be marched up to Prestwick airport and swapped with some certain merchandise on it's way to Israel.

With a note "We've removed the smart bombs as you shouldn't be dropping them on civilians - but you can put a chute on these and drop them if you wish!" :D

Argonought said:

They could be marched up to Prestwick airport and swapped with some certain merchandise on it's way to Israel.

With a note "We've removed the smart bombs as you shouldn't be dropping them on civilians - but you can put a chute on these and drop them if you wish!" :D

prestwick airport is where i sold the glitter cinq :rolleyes: must be a coinsidence lol!

xxx

Just our cars for some reason, the cars were on our driveway, its a git because both the houses next door have cars on their drive, one with a brand new civic. Whether it was my dads ford ranger that attracted them, who knows, its not like we've had any trouble or anything. Il be waiting next time and they won't get very far!! :devil: people cant run without any legs! :D

Happened on longbridge lane bozz

alainax said:
prestwick airport is where i sold the glitter cinq :rolleyes: must be a coinsidence lol!

xxx
You mean in the sense you think it might've got exported to Israel :confused:

Thanks for the kisses & the wink BTW (Jeez .....blushing at my age :spin: ) :D

Argonought said:

Naughty naughty :nono:

NanoSi said:
Just our cars for some reason, the cars were on our driveway, its a git because both the houses next door have cars on their drive, one with a brand new civic. Whether it was my dads ford ranger that attracted them, who knows, its not like we've had any trouble or anything. Il be waiting next time and they won't get very far!! :devil: people cant run without any legs! :D

Happened on longbridge lane bozz

You have my deepest sympathy! Used to live on Barnes Hill opposite the dogs home... my Serena got BB gunned, bricked etc. Chap who moved into our old house got his Sedona bricked too... now has security light & CCTV up! Kids off the Stonebrook Way Estate round the back daint need much of an excuse!

Back