(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Thunderbug

Established member
Sat 19th Oct from 18.30pm onwards at the Basingstoke Leisure Park Car Park

https://www.facebook.com/events/332356326910451/

Hope for Jayden is all about a family who have recently had life changing unfortunate news. Jayden is a delightful four year old boy who holds the same interests as any other child his age. Diagnosed with a brain tumor and a year to live, the whole community is pulling together to raise funds, hoping to give not just Jayden, but the whole family a once in a life time experience. It is down to the family where they go or what they do but I feel we should all do what we can for this family!

This is why I am asking the car community to pull together for a charity cruise in aid of this sweet family. Bring your Nissan, BMW, Audi, Vauxhall or Toyota. I do not care, what I care for is holding this event for the right reason!! There will be donation buckets going round so please dig deep for this little fella
smiley.gif
I must add that everyone is welcome. it doesn't matter if you don't drive! There are regular buses to and from the leisure park!

The location for this event is currently Basingstoke leisure park car park, however this could change.

A raffle will take place on the evening, with a prize being donated from Allsorts Cakes, a cake of the winners choice for any occasion! There will also be other goodies in there too.

I would like to add that we do not condone any untoward behavior, so please no dangerous driving. This is a family event!

So please spread the word and invite all your friends. Never forget the reason behind this event! If anyone wishes to get in touch to contribute in some way or another then please do. If you can offer any service such as bouncy castles or refreshments etc then do get in touch! Please feel free to message my personal facebook at Charlotte Hardy

Back