Channel 4 11PM last night .....

Currently reading:
Channel 4 11PM last night .....

PhilB

Did anyone see this last night?

I accidentally channel hopped during the adverts from Alien Resurrection, to be confronted by a bloke who had silicone implanted into his tackle! It all measured 24" in circumference and looked like a ten-pin bowling ball:eek:

Bizarre

(I repeat I only watched it by accident....)

yes I saw it, my girlfriend was watching it.

May I add I was asleep when she started watching it but I did catch some of it, including this man who could no longer have 'intimate relations'.

Also to pee, he had to squat over the bowl as when he sat down it ended up in the toilet water

What some guys will put themselves through just to satisfy their egos i would never put myself through that but there again i dont have to ;)

I've read about self injecting saline solution (salt water to the layman!) into a mans 'nether regions', and apparently it's supposed to heighten sensation as well as give a temporary enlargement. As for silicone, which I think this guy did, it sounds rather risky to me. Didn't this guy do it himself? I don't remember him saying it was done by surgery? I think he went a bit too far with it though...

However, at the end of the programme they said he had been 'ill' since filming, though the doctors weren't quite sure why though they suspected silicone poisoning.

As a medical student, I watched it purely for educational purposes ;)

Thing is, for those denouncing ***** enlargement, isn't it just the male equivilent of a female breast enlargement? :chin:

paulbfd said:
I like all the "I saw it by accident" and "my girlfriend was watching" lines.

Admit it, you knew it was on. I did, but was tucked up in bed at that time!
i watched it

but only because i accidently slipped over on some water and fell onto my tv and turned it on and switched it onto channel 4 and then fell into the chair again and had a really bad ankle so couldnt get up and change the channel :rolleyes:

1986Uno45S said:
Thing is, for those denouncing ***** enlargement, isn't it just the male equivilent of a female breast enlargement? :chin:

well its not really enlargment is it, it sounds more like disfigurement. you'll kill someone with something like that!

The Negotiator said:
I watched it once I was made aware that it was on, I love weird programs :)

You're in for a treat then Paul! 'Extreme Breast Feeding' is on tonight or tomorrow (I forget), and next week it's a programme about a 'Half Ton Man'!

There was also that programme about the mermaid girl last night, though I had to knuckle down and do a load of college work so missed most of it :(

Didn't see it but reminded me of a link I once clicked to a 'body modification' website - it was actually following from Google's recent Chinese results doctoring/censorship - a similar recent examples thing - the German government banning internet access to body modding sites. I do not blame them.

Some of the people into that really do need locking up for their own good. If you thought flesh tunnels were bad enough do not go googling for body modification. You'll be literally horrified what misguided people, nay freaks will do to themselves willingly.

arc said:
well its not really enlargment is it, it sounds more like disfigurement. you'll kill someone with something like that!

I meant in general, not just that specific case! He'd split someone in two if he ever managed to get hard and get it in :eek:

I reckon if that bloke got a hard on his blood pressure would drop dangerously as all his blood would be in his willy and balls :eek: He was kind of the male equivilent of Jordan. Well, maybe more like that woman who used to appear on 'Eurotrash' a few years back who had baps the size of Space Hoppers!

Again, is having a ***** enlargement any less acceptable than breast enlargement? Don't some have it done for the same reason i.e. to compensate for small breasts/ penises rather than pure vanity?

Suffice to say, I'm quite happy with mine and have no intentions in having a surgeon wave a scalpel near it :p

Last edited:
I saw some of it, including the "oversized" man. So I recorded it for Sammi. I think she'll like it! :eek:
H

Just seen in the paper that tonights offering is the story of John Wayne Bobbitt (the guy who's girlfriend chopped off his willy).

Are C4 having a "willy" season?

He paid $4,000 for that!

And it was going to be $8,000 for the girth operation!

No wonder the surgeon had two Rolls-Royces.

PhilB said:
Just seen in the paper that tonights offering is the story of John Wayne Bobbitt (the guy who's girlfriend chopped off his willy).

Are C4 having a "willy" season?

Well to be honest thats enough to give anyone the willys :rolleyes:

God damm that was funny!!!!

Cant understand why he would wana do that?

Like a bald head popping thru a jumper!!!

Back