General Changing dashboard language Doblo cargo 2013

Currently reading:
General Changing dashboard language Doblo cargo 2013

gainesy71

Hi All.New to Fiats and having a few teething problems.This site has helped me rectify a couple of problems but now I can’t change the language to English on the dashboard ,really stumped and now through messing around I’ve managed to bring up a triangle with exclamation mark that won’t go!.Any help gratefully received

Hi All.New to Fiats and having a few teething problems.This site has helped me rectify a couple of problems but now I can’t change the language to English on the dashboard ,really stumped and now through messing around I’ve managed to bring up a triangle with exclamation mark that won’t go!.Any help gratefully received
This is from my 2010 Doblo Cargo Maxi handbook if you can read my pic. Triangle exclamation mark seems to be to do with immobilsing, so make sure it still unlocks and starts OK!!!

Attachments

• DSCF0609.JPG
    DSCF0609.JPG
    433.7 KB · Views: 104
  • DSCF0610.JPG
    DSCF0610.JPG
    422.1 KB · Views: 87
This is from my 2010 Doblo Cargo Maxi handbook if you can read my pic. Triangle exclamation mark seems to be to do with immobilsing, so make sure it still unlocks and starts OK!!!
Many thanks for the info bugsymike.Somehow and I’m not sure how! I’ve managed to get to the English menu and sorted that.

Back