Change Blue&me language to English

Currently reading:
Change Blue&me language to English

gury333

Hello, I need to change the B&M language to English in a Fiat 500 1.2, 2012. I understand i need some language system files. Since the blueandme.net isnt accesibile, can someone here send me the files?
Thanks 👍

The English language pack has 4 files which 3 of the 4 do I put on stick cheers
When the language files were downloaded from the blueme site there were actually 5 files in the group......one was a PDF instruction sheet not required for the car but explained what to do......you need to place ALL of the rest of the 4 files on the USB as a group but not in a folder and the flash drive USB MUST be formatted to FAT32.....FAT or NTFS will not work.....

Place the U|SB in the car then switch on ignition....should only take a few seconds to install and change over....

Why isn't it working for me? The installation won't even start. I formatted the flash drive, only the 3 files are on it. But it won't start... please help
Fiat punto evo 2011

Firstly you have to format the flashdrive to FAT32 nothing else will be recognised....the files have to be the only thing on the flashdrive and the smaller the flashdrive the better as the files for language are only small.....you may also need to try a different flashdrive as I have had some that did not work.....the other thing is to test your USB input on the car and place some music files on an make sure it is working....I have had many full of biscuit crumbs and old dried coffee

Firstly you have to format the flashdrive to FAT32 nothing else will be recognised....the files have to be the only thing on the flashdrive and the smaller the flashdrive the better as the files for language are only small.....you may also need to try a different flashdrive as I have had some that did not work.....the other thing is to test your USB input on the car and place some music files on an make sure it is working....I have had many full of biscuit crumbs and old dried coffee
it works with music usb, I formatted it to fat32. but it won't start. I saw a video where the car sounds when the USB is plugged in, but it remains silent for me.

it works with music usb, I formatted it to fat32. but it won't start. I saw a video where the car sounds when the USB is plugged in, but it remains silent for me.

Attachments

• 16863836749921407554168998386574.jpg
    16863836749921407554168998386574.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 100
OK are you following the correct process......switch ignition OFF...place flashdrive in cars USB......then switch ignition ON but dont start engine.....not sure you get any sound I just use to see updating and the language was done in less than 10 seconds

OK are you following the correct process......switch ignition OFF...place flashdrive in cars USB......then switch ignition ON but dont start engine.....not sure you get any sound I just use to see updating and the language was done in less than 10 seconds
It did not work that way you had advised. I copied the 3 files to a freshly fat 32 formatted pen what I had used to listen to music in the car. So the pen is correct. Do you have any idea? Can anything block the start off the procedure?

Back