Styling Centre Console

Currently reading:
Styling Centre Console

Wrighty

Hi, just a quick question. If i get a centre console for my Mark 1 Punto, and it doesn't have a gear stick gaitor or a handbrake gaitor, can I use the gaiters that are currently in my punto? Thanks

Wrighty said:
Hi, just a quick question. If i get a centre console for my Mark 1 Punto, and it doesn't have a gear stick gaitor or a handbrake gaitor, can I use the gaiters that are currently in my punto? Thanks

quick answer...

yes and no. The handbrake one will fit but the gearstick one wont. (different shape plastic bit)

hiya mate

i brought a centre console for my mk1 and i was gonna keep the original gaitors that came on it but then i discovered MR GAITOR

hes a great guy on ebay who handmakes leather gaitors in your chioce of colors in any size for your car

hes a great ebayer n his products are all top notch

give him a go...

lacey_punto said:
hiya mate

i brought a centre console for my mk1 and i was gonna keep the original gaitors that came on it but then i discovered MR GAITOR

hes a great guy on ebay who handmakes leather gaitors in your chioce of colors in any size for your car

hes a great ebayer n his products are all top notch

give him a go...
got link?

any1 know how to remove the centre console froma 55sx. where the fan controls are n that.

took out the four allen bolts but it wojldnt come out and i dont wanna break anything lol

Back