Technical Catalytic covertor Grande Punto

Currently reading:
Technical Catalytic covertor Grande Punto

Frtasha

Hello, newbie here.

I really need some help! I have a Fiat Grande Punto 2006, recently the exhaust has started blowing so i took it to my mechanic who looked at it and said that the whole thing needed replacing including the cat. I managed to get a new cat online, now he has said that the chassis is so badly rusted that he won't be able to replace it. Basically the car is knackered! I am now stuck with a brand new cat and don't know where to go to sell it? I live in France, the car is RHD, am happy to post but need suggestions for the best place to sell it. Thank you for any help!

In the UK then generally speaking buying online *from a company* is distance selling/remote purchase so you have 14 days to return the goods for a refund. Return costs are at you own expense. There may also be a handling/restocking charge of 5% or 10%.

Have you ask the company you bought the CAT from?
Yes unfortunately it was over it's 14 days!

But have you asked them if they are willing to take the part back and if so at what price?
No I'm going to ask them today if they will take it back and I understand that I will have to pay a re-stock fee and postage

Back