Castle Combe
Saturday, June 11, 2011 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, June 11, 2011 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

half pint

I have a stand for the 11 June Action Day, I am offering free spaces and 1 free entry ticket to the driver. If you would like to attend contact me via pm or email.
There will be the Glouster team drifting sessions, parade laps, and track time can be purchased on the day.
Cheers
Halfpint

I could be interested in this, Anybody else going?

How much is track time?

track passes can be purchased on the day for i think £30.00/£35.00 but usually you may get them cheaper if someone can't use theirs and offers it up for sale.

I have a stand so you won't be on your own. Pitch Y.

If you want to come, i will have the entry passes with me at morrisons car park in chippenham at 8:30am. They can be posted as long as it is before the 5th of june to ensure that you recieve them on time. i will need to know asap.
cheers

Hi, as a very newbie can I come along to join you at Castle Coombe on Saturday? Will be bringing me, one passenger and our '84 X1/9 VS (Red over Black on CD16 wheels) Not I'm brave enough to take it on the track but I'd like to get a feel for these events! Andrew.

Hi Andrew, i replied to your email. I have added you and your passenger to saturdays list.
C U there. Info is in the reply.
Halfpint

Back