Off Topic Caspino: Casper meets Pandino at the Haynes Breakfast Club!

Currently reading:
Off Topic Caspino: Casper meets Pandino at the Haynes Breakfast Club!

FDNY21

Established member
As some of you may know, I was frantically fitting a new alternator with my father on Saturday so that Pandino could make it to his first proper meet on Sunday at Haynes Motor Museum with the Breakfast Club. Pandino ran smoothly all the way there, and there were lots of great cars to look at! :D

It was also nice to meet VmanC and see his white Panda mk1 (Casper) with my red Panda mk2 (Pandino)! We talked about all sorts of things and I also bought a bonnet vent from Vern, which is now on Pandino, as you'll see in the pictures below. :)

To start with, we were parked in the overflow car park...
View attachment DSC_0037.JPG

It was a cold day, but the sun was out!
View attachment DSC_0038.JPG

We then moved over to in front of the museum.
View attachment DSC_0054.JPG

I didn't get time to clean the car as the time I spent doing the alternator was the time I had planned for cleaning :rolleyes:
View attachment DSC_0060.JPG

It was a great morning though, and I got lots of nice pictures (y)
View attachment DSC_0065.JPG

You can see the full photo album via my photography page, as accessed here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/fendysphotos/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1193906077370101

Thanks again to those that helped with info on the alternator and to VmanC for an enjoyable event, I'll see you next year!

Last edited:
Good to meet up with you all finally (y)

Nice pics too!

The Haynes Museum is a good meeting place but unfortunately too far away for most, especially if you want to arrive for breakfast.

Good to meet up with you all finally (y)

Nice pics too!

The Haynes Museum is a good meeting place but unfortunately too far away for most, especially if you want to arrive for breakfast.
It was nice to meet you all as well, and I'm sure we will see at least some of you next year at various other meets :)

I'll send the info off about work experience soon as well, hopefully it goes well. If not then there's nothing to say I can't go in my own time though, we will see what happens! (y) Would be nice to go to the workshop some time :cool:

It was nice to wield the camera on my own car for once, I rarely get the flashy one out, usually bring it to take photos at events like this one, and for once I can actually drive to the event so that's awesome! Looking forward to different events next year!

It was nice to meet you all as well, and I'm sure we will see at least some of you next year at various other meets :)

I'll send the info off about work experience soon as well, hopefully it goes well. If not then there's nothing to say I can't go in my own time though, we will see what happens! (y) Would be nice to go to the workshop some time :cool:

It was nice to wield the camera on my own car for once, I rarely get the flashy one out, usually bring it to take photos at events like this one, and for once I can actually drive to the event so that's awesome! Looking forward to different events next year!

As my official stalker you're welcome any time. :p

Great pics
Like the red/cream contrast of the cars sit next to each other
[emoji1360]

As my official stalker you're welcome any time. :p
Hey, I just found out the info I know from the forum members motors threads and from what you post in public! :p

Speaking of the motors though, we had a look at Project Bucket while we were at Haynes, I had a look at the photos on your album but I couldn't find the build thread?
Great pics
Like the red/cream contrast of the cars sit next to each other
[emoji1360]
Cheers Luca, they do look good together!

Back