DSCF0956.jpg

Grande Punto Casper

Introduction

Heres my little Casper, and her reletive progresses throughout her lifespan. Shes not had anything done to her apart from put her winters back on recently, with alot more things to come later this year.

All my stickers have been removed from the car now apart from my puntogrande and Casper one. Casper is also been recently divorced from Sebastian White Stripes aka alexh365's red grande. So shes very much feeling sorry for herself.

CAR SPECIFICATIONS:
- Model: Grande Punto
– Engine size: 1.3 Mutlijet Diesel 90hp.
- Year: 2007 57 Plate
– Colour: White
DSCF0957.jpg

DSCF0956.jpg

With WHeels:-
DSCF1332.jpg

DSCF1333.jpg

Well after a fly incident, i washed her, not great due to the weather like, and i took some new pics, even with the curbed wheels im still in love with Casper.
DSCF1336.jpg

DSCF1337.jpg

DSCF1338.jpg

DSCF1339.jpg

DSCF1343.jpg

DSCF1340.jpg

DSCF1341.jpg

LOwerage:-
Dropped onto Eibach 50m Sportlines, im not greatly happy at the moment but they will settle hopefully to my liking. From what ive drove of her she does feel alot more sturdy on the road and that im happy with.
Photo0149.jpg

Photo0150.jpg

Photo0151.jpg

Photo0152.jpg

Photo0153.jpg

Vinyls and Stickers:-
Photo0251.jpg

Todays Progress:-
So this is the combination of a few things, the induction is pretty much finished with its seperate bits, i painted the engine cover just so it looks a little tidyer, Yes i am still to actually RR her, so i have no clue how much she is running, the tuning box is running fab aswell. All in all im pretty happy with her at the moment.
Pics Below, I know the chequers are not to everyones taste but there to mine and i LIKE them LOL. I also have got the hammerite out to paint the calipers and the rears in blue.
DSC07002.jpg

DSC07009.jpg

DSC07005.jpg

DSC07003.jpg

DSCF2097.jpg
Looks great man, I like the engine bay and the sidestripes, well done (y)

Why Thanks You

I think im going off the sides theyve been on nearly a year now, Just not sure how to take her forward further.

The bay needs a little more bonding with a spray can, theres a couple of other bits id like to tidy up.

I must say, i think the chequers suits the car, i don't normaly like that sort of thing on this occasion i do. The only thing i would say is can you position your induction kit a bit further down towards the bumper ? The heat soak where it is will be pritty bad.

You could tipex the kerbing ;)

I like the car, you should smooth the boot, would look really nice on this :)

Shush, there getting refurbed before they go back on all being well. I was a sodding accident, ripped me to the core it did that sound

Hey Jodie :wave:

Needs blue mirror caps and my wheels :D
(they may be for sale soon)
Looking good though ;)

Hiya Petal

My wheels are fine thanks, the mirrors are coming off ive got chrome wing caps, which will fit with my next set of plans if i can decide on which way to go, decisions decisions.

Whats your new plans for yours then, if your selling the wheels

Hopefully going back on my ZCW's if I can find a replacement wheel for the one I smashed up. £90 is the cheapest I found, pretty cheap but I only paid £175 for the 4 in the first place so I begrudge paying it.

After that, vinyl black roof and linea spoiler (sitting in my room waiting) (y)

Hopefully going back on my ZCW's if I can find a replacement wheel for the one I smashed up. £90 is the cheapest I found, pretty cheap but I only paid £175 for the 4 in the first place so I begrudge paying it.

After that, vinyl black roof and linea spoiler (sitting in my room waiting) (y)

Very good im looking forward to seeing it.

Im debating whether to chequer the roof still.

I will have to if the machine polisher doesnt sort this paintwork out

Back