carphone bloody warehouse

Currently reading:
carphone bloody warehouse

serin said:
well me and my mate both have phones with 1.3 meg cameras on them, and my SE W550i is much better than his Nokia 6230

mine has a good picture to it (tho it dont like rapid movements) where as his is really pixely and blocky!

the only place his phone wins is night shots
My samsung d500 the same 1.3mp and way better than nokia equivilent(sp).
also still going strong after nearly 2 years severe punishment.

The Beast said:
My samsung d500 the same 1.3mp and way better than nokia equivilent(sp).
also still going strong after nearly 2 years severe punishment.

N90 camera is really really good... unless you move it slightly... or try to take photos' with out being in direct sunlight

TBH ,there is no phone camera that would persuade me to buy the phone.

they are alright for taking pictures of medium distance objects in good ligthing conditions. but totally wnk at everything else.

I'd rather have a cheap/free phone, and spend the rest on a beast of a camera.

OH LOOK I DID ALREADY!!!!!

got a sony w850i and a fuji s5600.

:cool: :cool:

OXCiD3 said:
N90 camera is really really good... unless you move it slightly... or try to take photos' with out being in direct sunlight
close ups are really good on them, like-

Image467-1.jpg

this pics also quite good imo :D

Image414.jpg

edit- they dont look so good there as there resized by photobucket... but viewing em on my comp there great

beau said:
lol the customers always right :rolleyes:

That phrase is a load of crap. It should actually be 'the customer thinks they are right'

In majority of cases the customer is wrong, especially ones with little or no knowledge, or have no previous experience of the actual business environment depending on that business

However with an industry like mobile phones, where everyone is competing against one another, to keep customers happy and for you to return to them they will no doubt repair or replace, but the customer is hardly ever right as a whole

the way the cpw get out of it is by saying its water damage because ur not insured for that.

if thats the case u order them to send the phone off for a full check

if it is wanter damage they HAVE to provide you with photographic proof if u demand it also you can demand the full report that comes back with it.

and i dont matter if a woman takes it back i found this out when my mum got a d900 for cpw and after a month the screen went blured, they sent the phone off came back with a full report and photos with water damage, the best they said their willing to do was knock 10% of her next phone so she followed it up with one of the company directors and all she got was a £25 voucher

Back