CarParts4Less - 15% OFF Discount Code!

Currently reading:
CarParts4Less - 15% OFF Discount Code!

yep they are the same company as ECP.. Website contains exactly the same stuff but their prices are different. As far as i know, CP4L is online order and delivery only unlike ECP where you can go pick stuff up. Apart from that they are the same.

General rule is CP4L parts are cheaper than on ECP - but ECP often ends up cheaper as they do more promos with greater discount. Worth checking both sites and applying any available discounts before purchasing anything.

You can get 20% anyway off codes for these! And go through topcashback for some more off. I won't be using them again as I've been waiting a month for a refund on four items I returned. I sent several emails and not had a response. I'm having to raise a dispute with my bank now. They are useless in my book!

You can get 20% anyway off codes for these! And go through topcashback for some more off. I won't be using them again as I've been waiting a month for a refund on four items I returned. I sent several emails and not had a response. I'm having to raise a dispute with my bank now. They are useless in my book!
try leaving a bad review on trust pilot

never nice when things don't go right

hope its sorted soon

I try not to use either CP4L or Eurocarparts now because of the lack of transparency on pricing. Wouldn't it just be easier if they abandoned all these daft discount codes and just put the proper prices on their website? Quite honestly I find ebay and Amazon better value and much easier to buy from. On the rare occasion I do go to ECP to click and collect I usually find them slow and inefficient and sometimes items that I've reserved and paid for are not actually available in the store when they were shown as in stock at that store when I ordered them. They just say come back in a couple of days and don't even show what's outstanding on the invoice. Not good enough. I'm trying to support my local independent motor factors where possible (even though the guy that works there can be incredibly grumpy at times!)

I always thought ECP and CP4L were one and the same

But could be miles out

I normally find the cheapest real price. If you search ebay by lowest price

you will find a few stupidly cheap. I do read who is selling them as some are NOS or similar. Then there is a band that are within a few pounds of each other. Looking at the contact details I jot down a few garage details and there price.

With this knowledge I then phone a few local motor factors. They always quote High but when you say you seen them at the prices you noted earlier they normally do a bit of typing and come back slightly cheaper

You would think one would always be cheaper one might be cheaper on exhausts but another cheaper on suspension

on High value parts ECP is hard to beat if you wait for a 33% off code just stick to a known brand

normally excluding ECP you have less bother with a real shop. They tend to only supply quality parts as they don't want returns.

I usually find that CP4L are slightly cheaper than ECP.....

Bought loads of stuff off them over the years, the only time they got an order wrong they were slow to refund, but got there in the end....

Just be aware that their sales are like DFS. They never end.....

Back