Careful now.

Currently reading:
Careful now.

This is one of a few times in the year when i'd be happy to see the roads crawling with Police cars and bikes but sadly no, saw one local bobby type car sitting in a layby near my mum's and that was it.

Down here they are trying to deal with drunk drivers whilst coping with fallen trees and floods.

In addition the FBU have called off their strike due to conditions in Sussex, Surrey and Kent.

Only police I saw today were sat in a deep puddle with their blues on whilst the two police were across the road watching cars get stuck in the water.

Funny thing was, the only two to be stranded just happened to be a BMW and an Audi - nobody else was stupuid enough to plough through a deep puddle at speed!
That said, the road opposite was closed with police road block - and still people wewre driving around the signs:bang:

Only police I saw today were sat in a deep puddle with their blues on whilst the two police were across the road watching cars get stuck in the water.

Funny thing was, the only two to be stranded just happened to be a BMW and an Audi - nobody else was stupuid enough to plough through a deep puddle at speed!
That said, the road opposite was closed with police road block - and still people wewre driving around the signs:bang:

put the derp facce on here

But derp - even i know my car is like a vacuum - it'll just suck that water right up

Ziggy

With that thread title, I couldn't resist....
Screenshot_Cinema_Ted_Dougal.jpg

Over here is the same too. Couldn't do my annual walk without meeting several cars

Last edited:
Back