car tax problem

Currently reading:
car tax problem

ewanm77

were trying to tax the panda we just got online and the dvla say we need a 12 digit number of the new keeper part but we only have a 11 digit number on ours so cant tax it till Monday in the post office
the car was a company car when it was new if that makes a difference

were trying to tax the panda we just got online and the dvla say we need a 12 digit number of the new keeper part but we only have a 11 digit number on ours so cant tax it till Monday in the post office
the car was a company car when it was new if that makes a difference

I managed it fine with the Green Slip on christmas eve, you putting the correct number in?

if I put the 11 digit number that's on the green it in it says the car isn't due tax
its the only number apart from a long code

done that but asks for 12 digit number

I had a look at my other cars documents and they all have 12 digits as a ref no.

yeah done that and put the correct numbers from my green bit in. just a pain was wanting to go and test it out tomorrow just done all the brakes on it

yeah done that and put the correct numbers from my green bit in. just a pain was wanting to go and test it out tomorrow just done all the brakes on it

When did you buy it? It's still realistically taxed until DVLA get V5 saying the car has been sold, so until then you're not going to flag up as untax to the police etc.

picked it up last Friday not sent the paperwork away yet

Back