General Car Seat

Currently reading:
General Car Seat

snoogiewoogie

Hello just wondering if any of you has recently bought a car seat for an N Reg Brava (the second stage one) and which one fitted. went to halfords today and the guy there said the only one that would fit is the one that costs nearly £300 - he didn't even try any other!!!

never go to halfords. you'll pay twice as much.

an N reg brava is not the 'second stage' brava, it is an early mk1 since the brava was released on an N reg.

there are plenty of seats that will fit, all you need is the correct subframe. if you fancy cheap ones i understand makro do a good deal.

sorry didn't mean the car is the second stage - meant the child car seat!

I want a car seat that is secure - don't mind paying for it but I just find it absurd that he didn't even check anything else but immediately said - this is your only option!

Go to Mothercare or any other nursery place, they will tell you and most probably have someone there who is insured to fit it for you. You may find some of these little independant places don't have insurance to cover them, our shop can't.

I bought mine for £45 from Toys R Us. I think its made by Gracco. It depends on the age of your child. The one i got goes from 1 year and grows with the child upwards and outwards up until 7 years old. One i would definately recommend it.

Back