643.8 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0395.JPG
    IMG_0395.JPG
    734.2 KB · Views: 89
The Ugly Duckling said:
Nice, clean engine bay :worship:

I think I see some discs on the back too :woot:

Yes to the bay and no to the discs.

Micro - does the UAD have any significance?

Love the old school ITG filter, where is your huge cold air feed?

Liam

Cheers, old school... lol just the way i like it! lol, how come i can not see all my thumb nails..?

yes cold air feed... took it out... takes too much room! lol.! yeah like my car looking standard put fool other cars with my digusie.. lol

nice motor, does the gas flowed/ported head make alot of difference?, how much am i looking at to get mine done?

What size / profile tyres are you running on the Punto rims? Do you need any spacers / machining or is the offset OK? I'm Very tempted to convert my sporting to Punto rims... 8)

Search the forum. Mase has put those wheels on his car. I'm sure he'd give you more than enough info (y)

cheers guys!
yes the ported head cost me about £400, to be honest i can remember what the standand was like because evrry time i get a new car, im off straight away on the mods...
but mcrick (cinq-chip -man) had ago of my car and said it pulled hell of a lot better in mid range than the standard. It works well through midrange and likes to be rev high where the power comes in. the wheels were off a punto sporting and i need 6mm spacers and longer bolts, tyre size is 185-55-R14 but on full lock they do slighty rub (only use full lock in car parks!)

next up is a stainless stell manifold and a TB and i have checkked out vincermotorsport in italy for a turbo. have no idea how much.... i like to keep the standard 1.1 and make it over 100bhp thats the goal maybe im old school.... lol

microcar said:
cheers guys!
yes the ported head cost me about £400, to be honest i can remember what the standand was like because evrry time i get a new car, im off straight away on the mods...
but mcrick (cinq-chip -man) had ago of my car and said it pulled hell of a lot better in mid range than the standard. It works well through midrange and likes to be rev high where the power comes in. the wheels were off a punto sporting and i need 6mm spacers and longer bolts, tyre size is 185-55-R14 but on full lock they do slighty rub (only use full lock in car parks!)

next up is a stainless stell manifold and a TB and i have checkked out vincermotorsport in italy for a turbo. have no idea how much.... i like to keep the standard 1.1 and make it over 100bhp thats the goal maybe im old school.... lol

If you're not in a hurry to turbo i may be able to help, around 130hp on a stock engine. (your car is SPI correct?)

a flowed head makes a slight difference at higher rpms where the original head was restrictive. I does make a large difference once it's turboed though!!

see my projects here for more info on how i can help:D
http://smokeme.coconia.net/index.htm

Back