Car photoshoot? Anyone up for it?

Currently reading:
Car photoshoot? Anyone up for it?

Would you be up for a Photoshoot for your car?

• Total voters
even in the summer months its too dull to do decent pics. even in a multistory its good to have some natural light :) ...

I think a sat/sun meet at a set location adn then drive about etc would be a good idea.. would be fun too :p although i dont recommend it being IN london.. near it though. too much traffic down here.

maybe in a couple of months meet up on a saturday (weather permitting) meet at someone's house or something to give the cars a good clean and then drive about. Some nice places around the sussex countryside. find somewhere in the green belt lol

I'm green belt, it's not sussex but Hertfordshire has some very nice countryside and urban bits if needed (y)

I took some pics the other day for a PSC member...

122346018fcdf40ef.jpg

122346018fce93612.jpg

122346018fcf2ed2f.jpg

122346018fcf899dd.jpg

122346019fd389fb4.jpg

and this one with a bit of choppage

122346019fd33310f.jpg

hey! If Adam is showing off then im gonna too :p

cinqshoot1.jpgcinqshoot2.jpg
cinqshoot3.jpgcinqshoot4.jpg

Few recent shots of the cinq that i did in a photoshoot stylee. Just a few examples of places near me anyway. I live (well i wont be in a week) on the edge of epping forest so theres loads of places for scenery and forests etc. otherwise i also live near loads of industrial places like the colour pics.

Last edited:

Few recent shots of the cinq that i did in a photoshoot stylee. Just a few examples of places near me anyway. I live (well i wont be in a week) on the edge of epping forest so theres loads of places for scenery and forests etc. otherwise i also live near loads of industrial places like the colour pics.

lol

I envy people having cool locations... not enough near me...

they are wicked! exactly what i was looking for! (y)(y)

lmao.. Chingford halfords? I like it in there :p there so much better than the Enfield Halfords... or even the Tottenham halfords heh.

Staff are always good (y)

I know, but currently they are number two in the company for selling bluetooth kits, and we are number one.. thing is the store that is number one by the end of this week gets a free parrot kit for everyone in store... so we need to hold our position at Numero Uno! (y)

threes like a half a percent in it atm... and a 5% gap between number 2 and number 3... it's close... too close... i really need a bluetooth handsfree kit!

Actually one thing i hate about it there.. they recently moved everything about and its a pain in the arse.. takes me ages to find anything now :mad: I spent about 10 mins searching about for exhaust mounts only to find they had hidden them right at the back corner away from all the other exhaust stuff :confused:

Parrot kit eh? Does it come with a real parrot?

Actually one thing i hate about it there.. they recently moved everything about and its a pain in the arse.. takes me ages to find anything now :mad: I spent about 10 mins searching about for exhaust mounts only to find they had hidden them right at the back corner away from all the other exhaust stuff :confused:
how ever much i'd love to blame them, it's more HO than in store... we just kinda get told what to do...

photoshoot eh?

if your looking for green areas, theres plenty up Guildford way

how detailed are these photos gonne be, as my car looks good if you squint, but not so good up close :eek:

Did a bit of "research" today and went to one of my location ideas. Unfortunatly the actuall area I wanted to show is now closed. The have fenced off the upper levels of the car park.

Anyway, this is the bottom most part and is a fairly smallish area (with about 15 spaces). Its a dead end so a nice plain wall at the end. Good daylight lighting as well as the usual florescents. Its very light from one side and no light atall from the other so makes it nice and moody :D Shame i didnt have someone else there to fire a secondary flash to light the dark side of the car only (n) .

carpark1.jpg

Thats just one of the pics i took but its just really to show what can be got out of the location. with a bit more thought and time there are a number of other shots you could get.​

carpark2.jpg
Thats the whole location itself.​

Back