Car overheating

Currently reading:
Car overheating

looks like i picked the wrong one.

thought alll good when he was like i bought a new belt for you for 15 quid,
then
He broke the starter motor today.

so he's now got my car so he can fix it.

dont really know what to do about all of this now.

bit sh!t like

its being sanded flat, and it wasnt my fan that was broken but the fan switch, he's going to fix it by monday and its going to be 160. :)

no where near as bad as i first thought!

3 weeks ago I`ve had the same problem in Poland but I`ve paid 10 quid for skimming, 8 quid for gasket and 25 for a job to my friend, but the worst thing is that the problem hasn`t gone, I had to change a fan 4 a new one :( + 30 quid.

3 weeks ago I`ve had the same problem in Poland but I`ve paid 10 quid for skimming, 8 quid for gasket and 25 for a job to my friend, but the worst thing is that the problem hasn`t gone, I had to change a fan 4 a new one :( + 30 quid.

There you go JjPhoenix get the next north sea ferry and have a drive to Poland :rolleyes:

There is a polish lad at work (Gilberdyke) who had some problems with his ECU on a Volvo estate he was quoted over £800 for the work at a volvo dealer in Hull He limped it back to Poland and paid something like £150 :eek:

god, just reading this thread, my cars (fiat multipla) started making a knocking noise since yesterdat and has been getting to the higher end of the thermostat. getting abit concerned, the fan has been kicking in but why is it overheating, no mayo on the gasket so thats good yeah???? help

Back