Car for sale!

Currently reading:
Car for sale!

wonder what it could be :chin: 1.5 engine only things i can think of with that engine atm is a mitsubishi colt, proton and a honda civic

Well from the advert it says it is a saloon so that rules the compact and the satira out. The satira wasnt out in 1993 anyway

Was 1993 the year the persona replaced the GL and GLS square model?

Pete - we are so sad :D

i replied-

your making me laugh, do you want to sell this car? your giving no information what so ever, you've said nothing about the car basicly, look at others decriptions there about a page long, you havent even said what model the car is? if you want to sell your car at least advertise it properly!

im awaiting my reply hehe

beau_4076 said:
i replied-

your making me laugh, do you want to sell this car? your giving no information what so ever, you've said nothing about the car basicly, look at others decriptions there about a page long, you havent even said what model the car is? if you want to sell your car at least advertise it properly!

im awaiting my reply hehe

the reply-

u asked me a question n i replied to it so u either go 4 what i told u or u leave it. U may laugh your head off but as u said their r many cars on the site n u cld as well look at others.

i asked-
well can i have a decription of the car please as im intrested in this one, but not without info

its a Proton and its L reg and in good running condition. Its of the low insurance group and the colour is dull green and automatic. Its got radio cassette in it and the MOT is not due until October. Thought the tax is running out end of this month i can have it on for you. I think dats description enough.

great description :D

Back