Technical Car dvd player HELP!

Currently reading:
Technical Car dvd player HELP!

Lawrence_16

Just got a car dvd player with a tft 7inch monitor.:D But i cant seem to use the dvd yet, ive been told i need to connect it to the handbrake cable but then i wont be able to use it when im driving so apparently i need to connect it to the earth cable and being as i know nothing! i need to locate the earth cable in the radio and need evidence as i dont want to start cutting up cables! Any help would be much appreciated! I have a 52 reg fiat stilo! Cheers!

Hi mate.

It will be a black cable at the rear of the HU, or just attach it to anything metal thet is connected to the chassis of the car as it is all earthed.

Hope that helps,
Alan

or you can connect it to the earth cable from the harness of the stereo which is a bit handier.
u mite not hav 2 do a thing, i found a lot of the new DVD players hav the options of turning parking sensor off for display purposes and all that so just look thru ur set up menu and it hopefuly wil be there

on the back of my in dash dvd i just left the wire at the back not connected to anything and it works fine.

Back