Technical Cant fit alloys!

Currently reading:
Technical Cant fit alloys!

softwarez

Established member
ok i got 15" wolfrace shadow hybrid Chrome.
My CAr is a Fiat Punto Mk1 55 SX

the Alloys are 100pcd. My car is 98pcd.

I have got the wobbly bolts + rings.

How do i fit them? ehres what i did...

Take old wheel off..
Remove the two spikes coming out of the wheel plate (correct i hope?)
put the spacer so it fits into the alloy. Put the wheel on. and BOOM. 2mm off for the wholes to align. i called rochford tyres who sold me them.. they told me to take it to a garage.. but why?? What can they do? i dont udnerstand.. can anyone please help me to fit them.. thanks =( :bang:

Called em up.. "Have you got the botls with the washer on it?"
"ermm.. No"
"You have the wrong Bolts. You need the wobbly bolts. we will send them out fro you, for Friday"

:bang: How Dare You. :bang:
Oh.. Also.. is it easy to fit Wobbly Bolts yourself? or should i go ot a garage?

Piece of **** to fit wobbly bolts.

Just make sure you cross tighten the bolts when doing them up (as usual really)

And only tighten by hand, dont put your weight on the wheel brace.

Cheers mate, So Crossthreading it wont be a problem?

What i mean is.. i was told if i try.. there's a chance i might crossthread the tracks.. or isnt it thate asy to f*ck up?

and Cheers for the advice mate.

You wont bugger it up if you dont do them too tight, ie dont overtighten.

In all cases ive heard its the garages that have buggered up the wobbly bolts by using hydraulic drills to put them in.

I put my wheels on. Looks great :eek: but they are off again.. they gave me the wrong bolts.. AGAIN and they we'rent centred. lmao RETARDS.
Getting the wobbly's Tommorrow. Or so they say.. i bet i will have 3x normal bolts now, lmao. I dont mind tho, im gonna sell them on ebay :D unused straight bolts with washers. :D

Back