General Can yours fly ?

Currently reading:
General Can yours fly ?

Lol. Seen that before, and it does look fun, even if it does sound a bit harmful. What do you think went with a clunk at 0:40 :eek:

Can't say I'd ever have it in my to do that to a Panda or any car probably though. Having said that, you haven't yet seen me off road (I like getting mud everywhere :)).

Talking about flight though. Had both the 750L and my Selecta in the air. Forget which one it was, but it was with a full load of passengers over a bridge in the dark. Up the bridge, then in the air, headlights not lighting anything up because of the angle, headlights then light a wall up, Passengers shout TURN TURN. Full lock to the right, but still in air (Slow motion, as these things always happen in) then hit the ground BANG followed by SCREACH as the tyres grip and the car swings around to the right. My friend then goes, **** that hurt. So I asked what bit did and he said it was his head smacking the window as the car got grip and swung around to the right :p He was expecting the rough landing, but not that.

Good ole Suffolk Country roads (Between Bury St Edmunds and Thetford Forest iirc) The good old days :D

Back