Styling Can you....

Currently reading:
Styling Can you....

If yours is MPI, there should be just enough room to fit a 48mm Dell'Orto (K Series) TB on the MPI plenum if you machine up an adaptor and use a petrol resistant resin to bond it all together. You'll loose the IAC, so an aftermarket ECU with an alternative way of providing idle (through scatter) or using the K Series IAC becomes essential. Cam, valves, and port to suit. Or you might be able to fit a 1.4 8v head and induction, replacing the FBW throttle with something sensible.

Na mines a spi :( its got max skim on the head a lightened flywheel gsr/bmc cda will soon have a 4-2-1 manifold and once I've worked out what inlet I can use with a bigger tb ill be getting the right bits

Lee

Long thread by Aaron (J333EVO) here and/or on Cento Rebels about fitting 15s on the track day 1.4 16v Cinq.
True, that and the old sei 1.4 16v aaron built, also had 15s on it. I will admit i thought they looked wrong as well but if Aaron says its a good setup i believe his judgement. I am of the 'La la la la la la i'm not listening, 13s or 14s are best, la la la la la, can't hear you, got fingers in my ears, la la la la' fraternity.

A Uno 45 inlet manifold will take a Tricker (or tricker a like) easy peasy. Needs porting, but is generally held to be a better shape than the standard Cinq/Punto unit. Citroen/Pug IAW TBs or P75 are pretty good alternatives to the Tricker.

Or, next time one of the Poles does for an 8v 1.4 engine, you might be able to buy the head!

Back