Styling CaN YoU HeLp

Currently reading:
Styling CaN YoU HeLp

cinqseeley

hey crew? i live in plymouth and i can seem to to get pedals to fit my cinq? and can u get any other gear knobs to fit? i cant get mine off please help

Attachments

• my car.jpg
    my car.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 644
gear knobs are bit of a grey area, technically, no you cant change them. but some have but they dont ever seem to look that good as they are generally bodge jobs.

as for pedals, yup, most halfrauds ones will go on, as will most universal ones. you just have to drill the wholes into the pedals. Ive got a set of silver ripspeed ones on my cinq.

thanks? my injector light stay's on?wats the problem?i just brought the car im only 17 and cant drive yet?im thinking bout getting a body kit?ur bumper looks mad? hows it done? wats the best website to look at styling for the cinq?

I changed the gear knob on mine, was a mission to change it.
Had to hacksaw the old gear knob off, after that it was just a case of slapping the new one on

only problem is, nearly all momo, sparco, isotta, etc. etc. gear knobs dont fit because the hole in the middle isnt big enough to go over the metal pole when u push down to get it into reverse.

so u either have to bodge one on, use a lift up reverse (some of which have same problem as before) or try an find some sort of adapter which would make the gear stick generally higher an longer!

i tried to change ma gear stick knob... but completely bodged it up so jst left it how it is... damn things... and hopefully gettin sum pedals soon... so the pedal jst screw on? with sum custom holes of course

samburdett said:
I changed the gear knob on mine, was a mission to change it.
Had to hacksaw the old gear knob off, after that it was just a case of slapping the new one on
The 899cc's don't have push down reverse. That's why that worked fine on yours:)

Well I really wish you had posted these replys about two months ago as I hacksawed my gear knob off, and now am driving around with a gearknob that I can pull off as im driving!!! Do any off you think that it would be easier to get a whole new unit off another Cinq or can I use an adapter???

Elle

Back