Technical can you help please

Currently reading:
Technical can you help please

majorwejjy

i recently changed both front and rear coil packs on my 1996 55s 1.1 punto,after 1 of them failed after that the car was fine,then my manifold section was replaced the one with the lambda sensor in,also changed the fuel pump as it was leaking petrol,the car has had a full service a couple of days before the coil packs where put in,now the problem started after i had the manifold section replaced,the manifold was blowing so i went back and had it resealed three times in all and its still blowing,the problems i am having is a problem that starts when the car is warm,not cold when warm at about 20 mph the car seems to lose power for a second then kick in and again at 30mph after that it is ok until you go down to these speeds again the tick over seems a little wierd it has never stalled but ticks over nicely for about 5 seconds then for a couple of seconds it seems to rumble is all i can describe it as but never stalls then ticks over nice again,also when you turn the engine off when the car is warm the oil light comes on for a split second then goes off but never from cold does this happen,sorry for the long post but i had to put all down thats wrong i presume thety are all attatched to same same problem as they all happened at the same time any help guys

would that make the oil light come on for a second when the ignition is turned off,and if it is the lamda sensor will that knacker the cat in time

Back