Can anyone recommend a good Bodyshop...

Currently reading:
Can anyone recommend a good Bodyshop...

... In Norfolk? I'm looking for respray quotes and I want good service but can't afford to pay through the nose for it.

Cheers.

:confused: re-spray? You got damage? Good re-spay's cost lots unless you do all the prep work mate!

:confused: re-spray? You got damage? Good re-spay's cost lots unless you do all the prep work mate!

A little scuff here and there but not too bad. I'm actually thinking of changing the colour of my GP to a more understated colour along with abarth bumpers and an interior retrim.

A little scuff here and there but not too bad. I'm actually thinking of changing the colour of my GP to a more understated colour along with abarth bumpers and an interior retrim.

:eek: OMG thats megga ££££'s! You would never get the money back, better to trade in and buy what you want, even then you will suffer losses £££'s...

:eek: OMG thats megga ££££'s! You would never get the money back, better to trade in and buy what you want, even then you will suffer losses £££'s...

Gotta keep this car. Complecated to explain why but I have to make do with this for the time being. TBH I am in two minds about this, on one hand I love the colour of my car but on the other it is bright, stands out and is a bit (don't hit me) chavvy. In Gun metal grey with the abarth kit and red leather interior (Similar to the Abarth 500 and Alfa's) would look cool but hopefully not stand out as being boy-racerish.

I don't care about it not being worth the money when I flog it. If I cared about losing money I never would have bought a Fiat :p

Gotta keep this car. Complecated to explain why but I have to make do with this for the time being. TBH I am in two minds about this, on one hand I love the colour of my car but on the other it is bright, stands out and is a bit (don't hit me) chavvy. In Gun metal grey with the abarth kit and red leather interior (Similar to the Abarth 500 and Alfa's) would look cool but hopefully not stand out as being boy-racerish.

I don't care about it not being worth the money when I flog it. If I cared about losing money I never would have bought a Fiat :p

Heheh good point! Seriously... think about ALL the visible paintwork that would need spraying, the engine bay, door edges and door frames, boot edges... all would need prepping and at least masking... ideally all trim removing (but you could fit that in with your plan) Then the cost of the Abarth stuff and fitting / painting and interior wise... maybe a leather re-trim? £600 - £800 for that as I checked for mine... Its looking like over £2,000 at least for a decent job mate... Anyone know different?

Heheh good point! Seriously... think about ALL the visible paintwork that would need spraying, the engine bay, door edges and door frames, boot edges... all would need prepping and at least masking... ideally all trim removing (but you could fit that in with your plan) Then the cost of the Abarth stuff and fitting / painting and interior wise... maybe a leather re-trim? £600 - £800 for that as I checked for mine... Its looking like over £2,000 at least for a decent job mate... Anyone know different?

I was thinking a budget of 2.5k might be reasonable. the other thing is, I would really like a cool leather interior but the only colour that would go with orange is black.

Oh and this is a little way off. Got a few things I want to do first. Its just I'm interested to see if it is viable.

Stage 1. Handling

Stage 2. Performance & Audio

Stage 3. Styling

Last edited:
How good would the GP look with an abarth kit in this colour?

Attachments

• 886831-1.jpg
    886831-1.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 18
mutts nuts but i still think its insane as Ffoxy has said and i have a sott spot for the orange:eek: esp with gloss black alloys i think it looks well awesome even better dear i say than the new orleans blue with black alloys (dont take offence any nob gp owner either it still looks v.gd but i personnally prefer the orange)

mutts nuts but i still think its insane as Ffoxy has said and i have a sott spot for the orange:eek: esp with gloss black alloys i think it looks well awesome even better dear i say than the new orleans blue with black alloys (dont take offence any nob gp owner either it still looks v.gd but i personnally prefer the orange)

Don't get me wrong, when she's just been cleaned the colour is awesome. I just wish sometimes that it wasn't as bright as it is.

can i ask the obvious if you think it's to bright why did you buy such a bright car in the 1st place

You may... I bought it nearly two years ago then I just fell in love with the colour and I loved that it was different, still do. The only issue now is the association it has with spotty 17 yr olds in baseball caps and hoodys (no offence to the afore mentioned).

hmmm....PS it first i think it would look good in the 8C red, although im just abit saddened if you do go ahead with it though :( seems like a horrible uncessary expense :(

Back