Can Anyone Help?

Currently reading:
Can Anyone Help?

Lolita

is back
Bascially I'm trying collect old bedding and blankets that would be suitable for a use in a rescues dog kennels. It doesn't matter where in the country you are as generally we've got volunteers everywhere that could help collect stuff off you.

The other things that would be appreciated are old stuff toys (ones without glass eyes/noses and without "beans" as stuffing) also for the rescue dogs.

I'm already searching on freecycle, emailing local hotels and nursing homes. But if anyone has any insider links to these kind of companies i'd appreciate it. :D

Thanks peeps(y)

My parents get donated a regular supply of stuffed toys for other charity work, i could see if she has a supply of the ones she doesnt want to use, she always puts the tatty/outdated ones aside:)

I'll pop a wanted on freecycle too!

I want a rescue doggy (lurcher/greyhound/whippet) :eek: :D

I wish you had asked this a couple of weeks ago as I had a big clear out of this kind of thing.
I am in the textile trade so I am sure I can find you some stuff for such a worthy cause!

I wish you had asked this a couple of weeks ago as I had a big clear out of this kind of thing.
I am in the textile trade so I am sure I can find you some stuff for such a worthy cause!

bugger:bang::bang::bang::bang:

well, hows about next time you come find me:D

It's a great shame, but I will get some things together for you. Isn't there a North West meet coming up? I am not sure if I can go, but there may be a way to get things to you.

hotels no nursing homes no

try the places which rent them there stuff

we buy bags of rags which are quite cheap
perhaps contacting a rag makers and buying the towels after cleaning but before cutting

they must be cheap

hotels no nursing homes no

try the places which rent them there stuff

we buy bags of rags which are quite cheap
perhaps contacting a rag makers and buying the towels after cleaning but before cutting

they must be cheap

thanks Daz.

Sorry Lolz, I keep coming back to the same image in my mind....

Luckily it involves toys, stuffing, doggy action and ruined bedding....

:eek: :yum: :devil:

Good luck with the collecting....A great cause!....

But you're not getting your hands on my Teddy Bear collection!

(y)

It's a great shame, but I will get some things together for you. Isn't there a North West meet coming up? I am not sure if I can go, but there may be a way to get things to you.
This Sunday; the 14th.....of June..........2009.....3pm.

Disturbingly close! Cheadle Hulme.
My Mother used to be the head at a primary school in Cheadle Hulme. Just round the corner from John Mayall's Mother's house.

I realise the above has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, but thought I'd just throw it in anyway.

Back