Can Anyone Help Me?

Currently reading:
Can Anyone Help Me?

xClarexLouisex

Not Too Sure If Anyone Can Do This But They Have Done On The Bike Below But I Wanted Too See What My Car Would Look Like Yellow(Like The Sportings). Can Anyone Do This On Photo Shop Or Something Mine Isnt A Sporting Though Its Just A Sport

sekziicar.jpg

Last edited:
Messed up the sill a little but and I couldnt be bothered to redo it. Hope my 5 min job is what you wanted!

Attachments

• sekziicar copy.jpg
    sekziicar copy.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 20
Messed up the sill a little but and I couldnt be bothered to redo it. Hope my 5 min job is what you wanted!

Lol thats fine thanks stumac1985 just wanted too see if my car would look nice if i had it all spayed yellow lol but i love it but i think i love my colour more though thank u :p

Yeah it is rather a nice green i cant wait to get it all colour coded think it would look better than the black bumpers and then i wouldnt have to keep lookin after them so the black doesnt fade lol :p

It would be much more cost effective to sell it and buy a Sporting instead of getting a respray.

Why? This is the facelift sei (mpi) and has the same engine as the sporting, its only cosmetically different

Last edited:
I am aware of that. A respray is, what, £800 upwards? From what I've seen, Sportings don't seem to carry much of a premium over lower models. Plus the cost of respraying wouldn't bump up the car's value much, if at all. Seems a waste of time and money spraying a green car yellow when there'll be a perfectly good yellow one for sale not far away.

She has already said she isnt going to have a full respray and will just colour code it. Also imo you are better off spending money on a car that ou own and know to be looked after/reliable then risking buying something that you dont truely know the history of.

Back