General can all doors be locked from drivers door with Mechanical key only?

Currently reading:
General can all doors be locked from drivers door with Mechanical key only?

dougdotcom

Hello, new to forum, have a few questions regarding my fiorino van 2011 model, first question is regarding locking the doors of my van, this is a very stock van so just has the mechanical key, but just how mechanical is it, dose this mean that there are no electronic motors in the doors? do i really have to lock every door one by one with the keys? likewise if i want to enter a certain door that's locked i have to use my key?

If this is the case what's the difficulty level to convert them to remote locking?

Thank you everyone. :)
my van
iuyykuy.jpg

If you don't have central locking then yes every door will lock and unlock independently.

Hello, new to forum, have a few questions regarding my fiorino van 2011 model, first question is regarding locking the doors of my van, this is a very stock van so just has the mechanical key, but just how mechanical is it, dose this mean that there are no electronic motors in the doors? do i really have to lock every door one by one with the keys? likewise if i want to enter a certain door that's locked i have to use my key?

If this is the case what's the difficulty level to convert them to remote locking?

Thank you everyone. :)
my van
View attachment 219730
It's have thought even if it dosnt have remote locking it will still have central locking from the key
But perhaps I'm wrong?
Family members 2001 ducatto does this for the two can doors despite be key only

Last edited:
Back