Campovolo Grey Abarth 500 Detail

Currently reading:
Campovolo Grey Abarth 500 Detail

Here is a detail done on a new 11plt Abarth 500. To my knowledge we haven't got any Abarth's yet so thought you'd might like a read. Click here for more pictures and an great description of products and process used.

IMG_3388.jpg

OP
OP
I
yes I got this after viewing and then posting here, hence I copied and edited the number plate to show the finished car. Please do try again as IMO it is worth it to see the difference between a dealer prepared new car and what a bit of knowledgeable machine polishing can achieve.

clock34

right click on the pics and copy url, open them in a new window. it will still work even when bandwith is exceeded. amazing though even on a new car it does make a difference.

muppet42

by name and by nature
It's interesting to read how far you can go. Certainly at the moment I'd definitely fall way short of doing anything like what that chap did but if I did get the Stilo resprayed, I'd probably consider it :D

Shenrik

richard33dees said:
Here is a detail done on a new 11plt Abarth 500. To my knowledge we haven't got any Abarth's yet so thought you'd might like a read. Click here for more pictures and an great description of products and process used.

IMG_3388.jpg
OMY THIS ONE IS REALLY AWESOME