Camp America

Currently reading:
Camp America

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't feel the need to. I leave it to the mods to stop the inappropriate posting on the forum :rolleyes:

but what has MS500 being broke got to do with Camp America other than being off topic :confused:

So, Rolf being bashed you leave... MS500 you feel you have to dive in?

Why does ever thread have to exist in it's own universe. This is a continuation of her life which she seems compelled to tell us all about.

Hmmm a bit of a theme here again :(,

Original poster asks a a simple question/query and about 4 posts in it goes completely off topic about there personal situation etc etc.

If it is felt that the thread has no actual substance it naturally dies off instead as is a common occurance on FF now, the thread gets turned into a staging area for a slanging match.

If your not going to stay on the topic at hand and positively contribute, why feel the need to post at all :confused: and calling someone a little girl is hardly the response expected from a mod TBH, but it was probably wrong of me to expect better really (n)

Just an observation :rolleyes:

feel free to check my posts in the previous thread i linked to
homelessness is a subject i know more about than i wish i did
from someone who posted as destitute to this,i'll post my feelings on the matter

So, Rolf being bashed you leave... MS500 you feel you have to dive in?

Why does ever thread have to exist in it's own universe. This is a continuation of her life which she seems compelled to tell us all about.

To discriminate is to be human

On a public forum members are free to post what they like within forum rules. NO ONE makes / compelles you to read it or take any interest in what is said, so with no interest whatsoever why are people compelled to respond to it anyway ? why not just ignore it and go to the next thread.

It just turns the thread into a arena for people to slag each other off personally rather than to whats been said.

Last edited:
feel free to check my posts in the previous thread i linked to
homelessness is a subject i know more about than i wish i did
from someone who posted as destitute to this, i'll post my feelings on the matter

What has that thread got to do with a thread on Camp America ? other than being :Offtopic:

To discriminate is to be human

On a public forum members are free to post what they like within forum rules. NO ONE makes / compelles you to read it or take any interest in what is said, so with no interest whatsoever why are people compelled to respond to it anyway ? why not just ignore it and go to the next thread.

Since this is a public forum, and any posts are open to public critique, then I am free to respond to any post providing it complies with forum rules.

No one made her post her life story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back