Camp America

Currently reading:
Camp America

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect a certain Knight in shining armour will defend your honour here MS500 but....

1) A month ago you were pleading for help because you were homeless
2) You were about to lose your job
3) You said a while back that your phobia meant you couldn't fly

Now you're going to go to America on your airmiles and work for what amounts to nothing for the summer just for the experience....

Make your mind up or you could get accused of attention seeking again....:rolleyes:

I expect a certain Knight in shining armour will defend your honour here MS500 but....

1) A month ago you were pleading for help because you were homeless
2) You were about to lose your job
3) You said a while back that your phobia meant you couldn't fly

Now you're going to go to America on your airmiles and work for what amounts to nothing for the summer just for the experience....

Make your mind up or you could get accused of attention seeking again....:rolleyes:

1) Yeah but i stay with my boyfriend.
2) I'm on job seekers aswell and i've got through 2interviews for Lloyds Tsb and got my third on Thursday so fingers crossed.

3) I never said it means i can't fly it's stopped me flying ONCE out of like 50 something times. And we aint talking short flights here ive been to Aus, Canada, America, Thialand, China and many more.

xXxXx

1) Yeah but i stay with my boyfriend.
2) I'm on job seekers aswell and i've got through 2interviews for Lloyds Tsb and got my third on Thursday so fingers crossed.

3) I never said it means i can't fly it's stopped me flying ONCE out of like 50 something times. And we aint talking short flights here ive been to Aus, Canada, America, Thialand, China and many more.

xXxXx

1: you were staying there before but said you couldnt long term
2: cool,ill fire in some overtime this month to cover that in my tax.
so how are you going to sign on from America? are you expecting to get holidays from any new job you may get?

i gave you the benifit of the doubt the last time but bear in mind i am typing this as someone who was homeless and had nothing but what i stood in.
think before you post little girl

Last edited:
I've only signed on twice so if i get this job i will be starting next week so i won't be anymore and when i did work i was paying 400-500pound a month in tax for the past 2years so don't worry your prescious money isn't coming to me i see it as im getting mine back, and now i know who our money goes to.

I've been slagged off in the job center and given evils i feel like i don't belong there next time i go i'm wearing trackys just to fit in because dressing nicely gives you **** and when getting your phone out someone to say 'Wtf u here if you have an iphone'.

xXxXx

Hmmm a bit of a theme here again :(,

Original poster asks a a simple question/query and about 4 posts in it goes completely off topic about there personal situation etc etc.

If it is felt that the thread has no actual substance it naturally dies off instead as is a common occurance on FF now, the thread gets turned into a staging area for a slanging match.

If your not going to stay on the topic at hand and positively contribute, why feel the need to post at all :confused: and calling someone a little girl is hardly the response expected from a mod TBH, but it was probably wrong of me to expect better really (n)

Just an observation :rolleyes:

Didn't see you jumping in to save Rolf from the nasty forum posters....

I don't see the problem with making observation that only 4 weeks ago the OP posted that they were skint and out on their arse.

well that can change over night, you can become a millionaire over night and loose it the next.

All you lot seem to do is slang, bitch and moan nowadays. Getting worse

well that can change over night, you can become a millionaire over night and loose it the next.

All you lot seem to do is slang, bitch and moan nowadays. Getting worse

knowone here is bitching, they are just stating the obvious...;)

Hmmm a bit of a theme here again :(,

Original poster asks a a simple question/query and about 4 posts in it goes completely off topic

your the 4th poster... :devil:

Last edited:
I looked into doing this when I was at uni but then I decided to go on an exchange to Amsterdam for 6 months instead.

I didnt see camp america as a good option as it cost more than the wage out there. Esp now the exchange rate is bad as your paid in dollars.

I would have a look at CCUSA(y) as they pay much more and have slightly less overheads to pay out (well they did when I was going to do it) If your wanting a more long term thing get on there work placements in Australia or New Zealand for the year and get a proper wage while you out there(y)

Last edited:
Didn't see you jumping in to save Rolf from the nasty forum posters....

I don't see the problem with making observation that only 4 weeks ago the OP posted that they were skint and out on their arse.

I didn't feel the need to. I leave it to the mods to stop the inappropriate posting on the forum :rolleyes:

but what has MS500 being broke got to do with Camp America other than being off topic :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back