Camera Upgrade

Currently reading:
Camera Upgrade

Hi, Im guessing from the posts, your upgrading from a D40? Perhaps a D60 would be a step in the right direction as any lenses you used on your D40 will work on the D60.
I use a D40x and D60, the D60 has some nice extra features from the D40x, like built in sensor cleaning and the screen display reads the right way up if youre using the camera portrait way up - if you know what i mean ?!?!?!
Results from both camera's are on my site - I'll be about with my camera's at Auto Italia if you fancy a butchers at them, try before you buy etc.
Dont know much about the canon, allways been a nikon gal :D

Hi, Im guessing from the posts, your upgrading from a D40? Perhaps a D60 would be a step in the right direction as any lenses you used on your D40 will work on the D60.
I use a D40x and D60, the D60 has some nice extra features from the D40x, like built in sensor cleaning and the screen display reads the right way up if youre using the camera portrait way up - if you know what i mean ?!?!?!
Results from both camera's are on my site - I'll be about with my camera's at Auto Italia if you fancy a butchers at them, try before you buy etc.
Dont know much about the canon, allways been a nikon gal :D

D60 from what I've glanced at is wee'd on by 450D. And its a miles better deal with 2 lens. But your right, I do feel as tho I need to stick to Nikon :eek: Don't know about AutoItalia. Don't suppose your going to "The Masters Classic at Donington Park" lol

Back