General Calling the 4x4 guys

Currently reading:
General Calling the 4x4 guys

Oh right. Ok. Not to worry. Just I'm drowning in the bloody things :p :eek:

On the off roading note. How do I 're carve' rubber? It easy / dangerous?

Just as I've so many tires it might be easier for me to make some chunky tyres to fit when we arrive (y)

Jon.

I would check your tyres when done, the yeti found one of his tyres 'carved', thank gawd it was spent !

DSC00141.jpg

On the off roading note. How do I 're carve' rubber? It easy / dangerous?

Just as I've so many tires it might be easier for me to make some chunky tyres to fit when we arrive (y)

Jon.[/quote]

you can cut tyres with a tread cutter made to re cut regroovable tyres car tyres are not regroovable so if you do cut them it makes them illegal

your best chance of getting some tyres cut is at your local tyre supplier but they might not like doing it to car tyres

have you a link trev? just i'm phone surfing from devon at the mo. lol.

even better oh Emmitt :D :D

Old Toxic Bum said:
Right i am planing a recce on the 16th may with some of the surf forum , pics will be taken.

I am planing to run from the byway at Stone henge for starters and then accross the impact area , but i am still waiting for the May updates ( http://www.tilsheadvillage.com )

there are lots of all weather roads + a few challenges for the 4x4 pandas as planing to take you down a hill that you should fit better than i will

where are you in Devon ?

I know that byway near Stonehenge, it's a cracker for the camera ;)

Having heard from Jon with the demise of his sisley, I have discussed with Bio and we are going to try and reschedule for mid late September.

This is obviously dependant on Bio's availability, the state of the Plains and whether we can get a bunch of Pandas together.

Trev:mad:

Having heard from Jon with the demise of his sisley, I have discussed with Bio and we are going to try and reschedule for mid late September.

This is obviously dependant on Bio's availability, the state of the Plains and whether we can get a bunch of Pandas together.

Trev:mad:

A big sorry offical sorry from me too....:eek:..Hope Sept works out...:)

kev

Back