calling all men

Currently reading:
calling all men

that velvet one looks like something from an abba tribute band!

if its got to be an outfit for me its got to be either a nurses uniform, french maid or school girl :yum:

but for me the thing that does it best is some damn sexy lingerie, doesnt matter what style, just fitting well and the confidence to go with it does it all :yum: :D

Andy_sx said:
if its got to be an outfit for me its got to be either a nurses uniform, french maid or school girl :yum:

but for me the thing that does it best is some damn sexy lingerie, doesnt matter what style, just fitting well and the confidence to go with it does it all :yum: :D

The good old birthday suit is hard to beat :)

chaos said:
The good old birthday suit is hard to beat :)

agreed, most certainly, but for me the build up is as much part of it as the activities :eek: its the wait there 2 mins then get the gentle call in to see whats been done especially for you and then you get to have fun and remove it all or bits of it at least piece by piece as things heat up :eek:

think i need to go find somewhere to calm down now :eek: :p :D :yuck:

oh and another good thing with alluring undies is when you catch a glimpse of them while your out of an evening / day, be it a bra strap or the top of the nickers or something and you recognise it, and you know that its going to be a good night :yum: :D

big un provocative undies do nothing for me whatsoever

oh and another good thing with alluring undies is when you catch a glimpse of them while your out of an evening / day, be it a bra strap or the top of the nickers or something and you recognise it, and you know that its going to be a good night :yum: :D

Back