General Calling all Istanbull Drivers & participants

Currently reading:
General Calling all Istanbull Drivers & participants

QUIET !!!:D :D NEVER !!!!!!
We've just got back from holidaying in Spain......where it was lovely and sunny (thank god so Graham didn't wear THAT jacket !)(y)
just trying to catch up with all the panda gossip........
............how sweet that you missed us Alan :p
g&g :)

no ...plane this time :eek:
the smashed panda in spain...is ...well.... smashed up , so i dont think it will be making its way back to england .Another one bites the dust :mad:
On a happier note , i've just driven back to Bodmin from Penzance and 'sparky'was flying along :D 'i'm sure he'll want to go even better once he gets some new wheels !:p

Right folks there is now less than 3 mths to the event, can we just ensure that everyone's preperation is pretty much complete and that all crews listed are final. I know that it's obvious but does everyone have their passport up to date?
I will contact orient-express this week to give them the final details and push again for the final confirmed route so we can plan our fuel and accomodation stops.
I've also prepared a letter to each of the embasies with the approx plans of the trip just to let them know what we are doing. I was going to send them months ago but thought i would leave it till now.

If there are any problems or issues in which you need help with let us know so they can be resolved quickly and well before the leaving date.

Jim, Graham/Posh, Steven have you looked at getting PMR yet as the other cars have them.

Back