Calling all diet and fitness freaks

Currently reading:
Calling all diet and fitness freaks

im not a fan of any soup

reminds me of being little and ill lol nan use to always make us tom or chicken soup and it was GRIM!!!!

not doing to bad, the cooking is going well, just need to keep an eye on what goes in.

chuck the spices and bits on in the morning and it one yummy dinner by the evening

and its taken you this long to figure that out? lol

my mum is veggi and very into home made chunky veg soup. sorry to be grim but it just looks like someones guffed up in a bowl :yuck: and tinned soup smells like really old ppl

How about NO!

ew ew ew ew!!!

how about low fat yummy spicey chicken with pasta and fat free choccie cake and tastey custard .... thats more like it :) oh oh and to make it perfect, hollyoaks on in the background

:eek: bye bye custard :shakehead :wave:

hold my coat,im going in ;)

REDDWARFSHIRT.JPG

a little update.

The hospital was a waste of time, still not sure 100% whats up

still a not very well bunny :( James has been great at looking after me.

Been back to docs today, been off 3 months and he doesnt think i`ll be back at work this year.

Been put on prozac as my body totally been knocked for 6 and as well as pancreas probs i have chronic fatigue

the fun never ends

Sounds as though you been going through it a bit and we all have been wondering where you have been on P/S so from all of us over there

Get well soon (y)

God! sorry phil i totally forgot to go on. promise to visit!!!
and thanks :)

Replace some of your blander meals with some meal replacement shakes. Try getting the better quality ones with just a few carbs and that will help you burn the fat while exercising and keep the fat content low.

Take mutivitamin daily because you may miss some vital vitamins during the day and will help keep your body working like in a an efficient manner. Instead of snacking on high fat foods buy some juicy red apples or some bannas and keep them in a place where they are on hand etc computer desk.

Drink water i know its obvious but will help you hydrate your body and getting healthier overall just carry a bottle around with you all the time and try not to eat to many take outs or fast food cook at home using healthy oils and check the saturated and colestral levels on the back this way you know how much is going into your food.

Exercise even if its not alot its better than nothing even a brisk walk to egt your heart beating.

I know its not exactly what you what but i hope it helps good luck!!

Back