Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 TOMORROW!

Currently reading:
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 TOMORROW!

Obrooks

BLAP BLAP
is anybody else making a bit of a mess in their pants at the thought of it? haha. some people got it early because companies thought post strike was going to effect things. DAMN THEM!

anyway yeah hopefully everybody is buying it and we can get some mass fiat forum deathmatch arranged (y)

I'm looking forward to it - I've got the week off as well.

It seems that Sainsburys and Asda are going to be the cheapest places to buy it but you'll need to be there very early as they often have almost no stock.

I'm getting mine from Game where it will be overpriced but I've got 80 quid's worth of vouchers that I won and I need to use them at some point.

yeah they always cheapest but im going to game too, at midnight ha. i was tempted to book the week off but thought that would be sad jst for the release of a game. but now wish i had. hahaha. i have tomorrow off however by chance so at least i can sit and play it for 24 hours solid ha.

my mates got this already, im going round in abit to nick it for a hour or so, he has completed it though, and got it a 10am yesterday morning due to postal strikes or some stuff, rather like me and my forza 3, 3days early!

yeah they always cheapest but im going to game too, at midnight ha. i was tempted to book the week off but thought that would be sad jst for the release of a game. but now wish i had. hahaha. i have tomorrow off however by chance so at least i can sit and play it for 24 hours solid ha.

I always have a week off around this time of the year , so it wasn't just for MW2.

That said , I did make sure it was *this* week because of MW2. :D

ha yeah i wasnt implying it was for that. but i am actually quite jealous of the fact you have the whole week. i now however have the predicament of what the hell do i play? i currently have fifa 10, forza 3, dj hero and soon MW2, im going to have fits when im trying to decide what to play haha. foaming at the mouth and stuff because my brain cant decide.

is anybody else making a bit of a mess in their pants at the thought of it? haha. some people got it early because companies thought post strike was going to effect things. DAMN THEM!

anyway yeah hopefully everybody is buying it and we can get some mass fiat forum deathmatch arranged (y)

Might as well call it a j1ppers fest:p I would PWN:D

Will be camping outside Game tonight. Pre-ordered it a couple of weeks ago.

Queueing? :eek:
queue jump FTW:p

Gonna go to Sainsburys and see how much it is, then Gamestation and trade some games in, either get it at sainsburys and get cash from games or trade them agaisnt it. Gonna be a mad rush after college to get to peterborough.

Gonna go to Sainsburys and see how much it is, then Gamestation and trade some games in, either get it at sainsburys and get cash from games or trade them agaisnt it. Gonna be a mad rush after college to get to peterborough.

£26 according to the advert on TV.

ok well i plan to be at asda at 12 precisely, legg it in pay get home and play :)...and yes i been looking at the clock every half hour to see if it's time to go get it yet..if asda's dont have any left then its going to be a trip to game i suppose :(

ok well i plan to be at asda at 12 precisely, legg it in pay get home and play :)...and yes i been looking at the clock every half hour to see if it's time to go get it yet..if asda's dont have any left then its going to be a trip to game i suppose :(

When my mum rang our local asda earlier apprently the games gonna be around £36...People have started to queue at about 10 o'clock for pre-orders and they will be dealt with first.

When my mum rang our local asda earlier apprently the games gonna be around £36...People have started to queue at about 10 o'clock for pre-orders and they will be dealt with first.

i dont care lol ill barge though im getting this game tonight even if i have 2 drive a billion miles lol.. (i have a few bets with housemates over it and need the biggest headstart i can get)

Back