Call Of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare

Currently reading:
Call Of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare

Noclu3

Fiat = Ticking BOMB!
Is anyone else as excited as me about this game? :worship:

I played the beta as much as I could (over 40 hours!)

This game will kick AR$E!

www.charlieoscardelta.com - for all news and videos

(there is a demo out for PC owners now, but you need a well speced machine)

I hope to get this game for the PS3 the screenshots for it look amazing the videos that i have seen also look awesome i heard somewhere that this CoD is being produced by the same developers as for CoD2 unlike CoD3, which was done by another developer, and i have to admit i have played both and CoD2 is far superior than CoD3 in my opinon.What is the demo like because my laptop stands no chance of running it!

I will be getting it for my 360 (my laptop has nochance)

The beta on the 360 was one of the best games I have played for a very long time. (it ended on th 30/09/07 :()

IMO the BETA was 10x better than Halo3(full game!)

I can not wait to see what the Single Player is like!

Edit: You are correct Infinity Ward are doing COD4

I agree Halo3 is a good OnLine game but apart from "forge" it is a bit like Halo2.5

If you get a good bunch of players (no kids!) then it is a laugh.

The problem is you get pi$$ed of with have the same "you would be speaking german if it was not for us" row!

Cool what platforms is it being released on? I'm never any good with these online games, some people must spend days playing to become so good!

agreed,sometimes struggle ot get practise with the guys who know it backwards.
dont know if other games do it but halo 3 runs a matching system where it maches similar experience players together in online games.
works well

360, PS3, PC

I played the Beta and it was the best game I have played for years!

As for being bad at games - I bet your better than me! Remember there is always somone better.

Cool what platforms is it being released on? I'm never any good with these online games, some people must spend days playing to become so good!

yeah i hate the ones where you don't stand a chance as people spend hours playing them and become too good to give you a chance. CoD3 was good as it was fairly easy to pick up and play. though you learn extra hiding places in the maps. like on poisson you can jump up the building near the barn to stay on the top level and walk through the roof and shoot people with them less likely to see you. or the other place where you jump out of the tank to get to.

am i the only one who purposley targets the whiney kids? especially the ones with annoying yank accents!

Nope im like that, if i end up on the same team though i can't help but argue with them, they start to kill me, i ask if they know the difference between enemies and friendly fire:rolleyes:

agreed,sometimes struggle ot get practise with the guys who know it backwards.
dont know if other games do it but halo 3 runs a matching system where it maches similar experience players together in online games.
works well

This is the one thing that kinda annoys me about halo. . . the matchmaking system is ok most of the time but i kinda prefer the rsv type where you an just choose a game, sometimes it doesn't even find me a game :(

EDIT: the beta was pretty cool but not in the same league as halo i don't think.

Last edited:
Typical PC game - You need to spend 3x the games value so your machine will run it!

Just installed and played the PC demo - and it was great :D

Granted, I have an ageing machine, but ran it at 1600*1200 spec, and no discernible speed issues.

Can't wait to play it now ;)

Less than a week to go :slayer:

Christ I'm 25 and I am as excited as a 10 year old on christmas eve!

(yes you are correct - I am a very sad little man :()

Last edited:
Back