Call of duty 4 BIG GAME!!! PS3!!!!

Currently reading:
Call of duty 4 BIG GAME!!! PS3!!!!

Moss1984

How do lads Big game of call of duty 4 as many people as we can on a private match free 4 all on hardcore settings with only 2 lives and a 30 min time limit Saturday 10.30pm and again on Sunday same time let me know if ur intrested

My tag name is Moss1984 but i think ive added most of the people on here now :slayer:

ha ha yeah but i think everybody would be could after bein on it for a total of 9 days lol

had three games with moss1984 last night and finished ahead of him twice on hardcore team death match and i have just done the prestige again so i havn't got my favorite guns and scopes yet so im well chuffed

eh just wait till i have the living room to myself so i dont have mi mates talkin to me distracting me lol then there will be no stopping me ha ha
still int had a free for all on a private match with over 6 people yet

we will have to get one tonight. I have moved up to level 20 and i only done prestiage on tuesday im well chuffed. I am aiming to hit level 26 - 27 tonight because the other half is working all day till 9 so i have a good couple of hours free tonight.

Dont worry i was alittle tipsy becuase i had just come in from a friends meal and a few of us got carried away lol

Last edited:
cool i go on it a bit late when the mrs goes to bed about 10.30 but if shes busy i just bang it on any time lol

Anyone fancy doing it a bit earlier? today? maybe a day time play? Add me Phoenix492.

Back