General call a doctor!

Currently reading:
General call a doctor!

I have a dilemma!

To anyone with a real crisis in their life, I apologise now for :bang:

I have an old Panda Colour (who we later named Beswick), which has served me well for nearly 9 years!
Some 7 years ago I bought a Parade (from a family that named it Jeff, hence our daft name Beswick for the Colour) in the belief that Bez wouldn't last forever....he does last and last.

In fact so much we joke that in years to come there will be just giant cockroaches roaming the earth, driving round in Bez after the humans have really smegged up.

Anyway, back to the "dilemma"...I also have an Alfa Spider, and a Alfa 75.
As old Bez now has a noisy gearbox (still works fine) I took the plunge and bought an used Abarth 500, with the thought that old Bez would go.

Just taken photos of Jeff the Parade Which is really mint to put on Ebay and felt fine, but when doing the photos of old Bez I felt absolutely gutted - bless his little flappy rusty door skins!!!!

Please help, as I'm losing the plot!!!!

What a donkey!!! Me not Bez!!

Yes, even thought I knew the gearbox oil was ok (had a new clutch 2 months ago), I hung on to the vain hope that it just wanted some lube...it was full.

Changes gear fine, drives fine. Has been a bit noisier than normal for ages, but is now sounding quite loud. 1st, 2nd and 3rd not bad, but 4th and 5th are loud when under load, goes a bit quiter when you lift off the juice.

I wonder if the non stop drive ( apart from coffee, fuel and a pee) from Leeds to John O Groats and back the other month took its toll on poor Bez. Still, we raised £1700 for charity!!

Hmmmmm Cinq Sporting box...I saw a Cinq Sporting at the local scrappers the other day.....

Back